Cup final 2/6 pre match

Pinebro

21 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

When playing in Europe do teams still exchange those little club triangles before kick off, along with a massive bouquet of flowers if playing abroad?

Also I have read that the Europa Conference League doesn't have its own jingle, instead having to piggy back onto the Europa League. Boo. It needs its own theme tune.

The Conference League is the indie hipster's choice of european football. The football equivalent of six music.

There’s only one European competition tune I will accept

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Will be interesting to see what our midfield and forward line looks considering it seems we are without Kamara, Ramsey, Diaby and Bailey.

maybe:

Martinez

Cash - Konsa - Pau - Digne

McGinn - Luiz - Donk - Tielemans

Zaniolo - Watkins

or

Martinez

Cash - Konsa - Pau - Digne

McGinn - Luiz - Tielemans - Zaniolo

Duran  - Watkins

i cant see us going with a weakened starting 11, as its such a crucial game tbh.

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Wearing Villa top my flatmate bought back from UK. Wore it before Legia and Everton but not Chelsea and Brighton. Need jinx broken

And if we lose, it will absolutely be all your fault. I will allow it though, in the name of science. 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I do worey where the creativity is coming from tonight just hope we can get this done as if we cant really afford to not win this one with AZ away next

Zaniolo will be the main outlet, would like to see him in the Diaby role for this with either Watkins or Duran beside him.

3 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Is this match heading towards a must win?

Out of the mini league we are in with 4 teams, is it the top 2 that go through? or is it just the team that finish top?

Top team goes through. 2nd plays Europa League losers in play off I think?

• Thanks 1