Ratings & Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/09/23 at 22:59

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Not been able to watch but I said we should be beating this load of shite, and we have. 3 points in London is all that matters. Performance is secondary, we can let Unai worry about that

Yes but you just have to remember as only far back in 2017 Chelsea were league champions and we were coming 11th in the Championship.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes but you just have to remember as only far back in 2017 Chelsea were league champions and we were coming 11th in the Championship.

Exactly, they should be battering us as a scouse once said but they've been shit for ages.. and that's why I knew we'd win. King Unai 

MOTM is a tricky one; liked Zaniolo in the first-half particularly. Cash was brilliant too....

Konsa and Kamara were much improved and Luiz was brilliant too.

But Emi Martinez pulled off a couple of absolutely brilliant saves when it really mattered, so he gets MOTM for me.

Glad we kept a clean sheet and the defence was much improved, still a little suspect with a simple ball over the top.

The defensive cohesiveness can be improved upon and this away win is definitely something to build upon. Hopefully Konsa and Torres can form a good understanding together.

Important for Watkins to get that goal too, he played very well and was full of defensive and attacking endeavour. Great to see him pointing to the badge after he scored, that was very noticeable.

*A word on commentary, Efan Ekoku was very good but the woman he was with was a complete imbecile. Now I'm all for equal opportunity in the MEN'S game but she quite clearly didn't have a f****** clue about football and was very obviously pro-Chelsea. Every word out of her mouth was idiotic.

UTV

• Like 1