Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Have I entered Mumsnet or something. Any men on here to give a varied opinion. 😂

Yeah man, all these woke opinions from these snowflakey clearings in the woods are infuriating, aren’t they? 

Why can’t everyone just admit that they really idolise Brand and his coercive, abusive and illegal ways, like you do? It was the same with Tate, amirite bro?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

The sad truth is sexual assault and rape charges are so hard to actually get a conviction back when the incidents happened and still today. There is bound to be a fear that they would go through it all and he's found not guilty, which is heartbreaking if you know you are telling the truth.

It only seems like the 'wins' come in non criminal cases and pay offs to avoid them and that's in The US rather than here. 

It is such a minefield though, in the fact sometimes there are false claims. Similarly last week I think, on the same day there was a report about abusive father's being allowed to see their children and causing harm again and another about a number of women making false claims to get custody and to ban contact entirely.

A lot comes down to he said/she said at the end of the day. 

It's rare a third party witnesses a rape. 

Same with these murders, so many strangulation cases are defended by she liked kinky sex. It's a really common defe. 

Has one man on here ever had a girlfriend who liked a bit of strangulation during sex. Yet to the world is full of them apparently. Prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

On the BBC story about his show last night 

Accused of rape, and evidence to support it but she stands with him. WTF is wrong with people?

People just love to pick a side that’s contrary, to the point where they take a leave of all senses. The world is a **** up place, and seems to be deteriorating at quite the pace. 

• Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

A lot comes down to he said/she said at the end of the day. 

It's rare a third party witnesses a rape. 

Same with these murders, so many strangulation cases are defended by she liked kinky sex. It's a really common defe. 

Has one man on here ever had a girlfriend who liked a bit of strangulation during sex. Yet to the world is full of them apparently. Prove me wrong. 

In the Mason Greenwood case there was photo and audio evidence of what he did. The victim didn’t press charges so he’s innocent. 

so are the domestic abusers whose wives don’t press charges over and over again, oh until they finally kill them. The. They’re guilty!

Proper scum out there defending this shit, in this thread too. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Has one man on here ever had a girlfriend who liked a bit of strangulation during sex. 

Yes, and she didn't get why I was absolutely **** terrified and not going to go along with it :D 

• Shocked 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Proper scum out there defending this shit, in this thread too. 

Frightening really. The world and the people in it is quite an ugly place unfortunately.

We’re bringing two little ones and if my daughter came into contact with a character like Brand, I don’t know what i’d do?

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Frightening really. The world and the people in it is quite an ugly place unfortunately.

We’re bringing two little ones and if my daughter came into contact with a character like Brand, I don’t know what i’d do?

He could rape/abuse her, she’d be too terrified to go public and press charges, and if you did anything to him you’d be locked up supported by some wrong’uns in this thread. 

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

image.png

But we're only certain Brand's victims are telling the truth if he eventually gets banged up, right?

I've ran out of likes so quoting it to just say that a few in here should just look at this everytime they go to post something more ridiculous that their previous attempts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

The mental gymnastics needed to dismiss multiple women making similar allegations is why these women don't feel like they can come forward. 

Genuinely scares me having two young daughters when I see the attitude of some. 

Same, same.  Them growing up terrifies me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's really not, but I'm not about to write a chapter on a football forum justifying what I actually mean to please a few randoms.

Maybe if you wrote in the first place what you actually meant rather than tripe, this problem would be sorted, no?

Edited by trekka

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You won’t get an answer. He knows exactly what he’s doing

"Brand’s lawyers characterised the way in which the request for comment was made as part of a “pre-conceived strategy aimed at damaging their client”, according to the report. They added that he believed there was a “deeply concerning agenda to all this, namely the fact that he is an alternative media broadcaster competing with mainstream media”. The Sunday Times said Brand’s lawyers did not reply to further requests for comment."

(Link:  https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/sep/16/russell-brand-accused-of-sexual-assault-and-emotional-abuse)

He's Brand's lawyer.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Your posts present someone who is smart enough to be able to duck and weave through difficult conversations but, personally, I'd love to read a succinct outline of your position on this topic.

You give far too much credit. He hasn’t even read the material he’s commenting on. How can it be in good faith at all?

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You give far too much credit. He hasn’t even read the material he’s commenting on. How can it be in good faith at all?

It's not. It never is. Yet many keep putting money in the meter. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

On the BBC story about his show last night 

Accused of rape, and evidence to support it but she stands with him. WTF is wrong with people?

Some people love it though. Look at all the female attention serial killers get. 

• Like 1

Â