Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Match Polls  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/09/23 at 22:59

22 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I read the last sentence and thought, what's the point in coming on to a message board and posting an opinion then? To each their own though

There is a serious flaw in your reasoning ... the flaw was, you thought I was serious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

I’ve watched the Villa lose this exact type of game so many times.

same here, was thinking here we go again... need more time to accept something big is cooking. UTFV!

Edited by slovenian
  • Like 2

Was out today so didn’t see the game until now

So match of the day slow it down , zoom in and you can clearly see the palace defender makes contact with Watkins first , then the ball … yet somehow the pundits all say he got the ball 

anyway , 3 points and palace can cry all they like 

that strike From Duran must have broken the land speed record … wowsers 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

Yeah I was kind of expecting to grudgingly concede that it was a harsh pen once MOTD slowed it down, but nah, still not losing any sleep over that

Shades of the Roger Johnson on Agbonlahor one in the Derby in 2010-11 ish that Blues went mental over, the incidental nick on the ball becomes irrelevant if your other leg is bringing the guy down and preventing him from retrieving it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Annoyman said:

Yeah I was kind of expecting to grudgingly concede that it was a harsh pen once MOTD slowed it down, but nah, still not losing any sleep over that

Shades of the Roger Johnson on Agbonlahor one in the Derby in 2010-11 ish that Blues went mental over, the incidental nick on the ball becomes irrelevant if your other leg is bringing the guy down and preventing him from retrieving it

Hate to nitpick but that was 2009/10!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1