Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Just now, nick76 said:

Bizarre dig at people questioning him given as you say he’s scored zero goals and playing poorly today.

It's not a dig, just fact.  People who dislike a player for <x> reason won't comment when they're playing well and will very much so when they aren't.

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

SO many games to play this season (including this next 45 minutes) to choose from. Really poor decision for me.

fair enough, but he needs games and was the third choice striker (judging from the first few games)... I imagine he was also pushing for more time 

Just now, bobzy said:

Plenty of Blades fans said that he didn't do much bar those two shots.  Obviously, they weren't complaining about those (:D) but Archer in the brief moments he's had with us, and also with Middlesbrough and Sheff Utd is a finisher and very little else.

Nothing wrong with that, but he's really not the answer. 

What are you talking about that's exactly what we need. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Digne off for Moreno seems like a no-brainer of a change to me, if Digne can't get his crossing right he really doesn't offer much at all. 

Definitely. Moreno is one of our most important players for sure. So good.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

It's not a dig, just fact.  People who dislike a player for <x> reason won't comment when they're playing well and will very much so when they aren't.

I don’t dislike Ollie but I am critical of him and if you look at my history I am very complimentary when he plays well or on a good streak.