Cup Final 4 of 37 Pre-Match

TheAuthority

23 hours ago, Zero7 said:

Got tickets for me and my girls for this game, about time my daughter watched us win, been all draws for the games she's been to 

Best of luck to her to turn her drawing streak into a winning streak!  Or it could have to be shopping on Saturday afternoons from now on for her. I have every confidence in her this week!

18 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Best of luck to her to turn her drawing streak into a winning streak!  Or it could have to be shopping on Saturday afternoons from now on for her. I have every confidence in her this week!

Cheers, she’s got her own U13s game first in the morning and then off to VP

• Like 1

No Diego and Moreno just coming back. Have watched a decent bit of Palace and they’re exactly what you think. Mostly boring but stingy at the back and some game winner with Eze and Olise. 

Don’t relish Digne vs Ayew and Cash vs Eze so we need to make them work for it and play a possession game. 

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

McGinn Kamara Luiz Zaniolo

Diaby Watkins

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Shouldn't it say 5 of 38?

It wasn't done for the first one and we lost 5-1......so....

Personally I don't care either way, but I would add it's probably just as easy for posters to start new threads than complain about those that do. Just my 2p.

What I do care about is the outright lies and misinformation that accompanied the re-birth of the cup final match threads. :rant:All his own work! :P

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

The lad is dragging me out of my armchair to go to this one. 

It got  me thinking that I will be 66 in January (cheaper tickets) I wonder how many more games I will go to. 

I do find it more tiring now days, the journey, the walk and then climbing the steps, let alone the adrenaline pumping (where's my violin) and often think its easier to watch on the box.

My dad took me from age of 7 or 8, then me and the lad took him to his last game at the age of 82 Holte Ender in the sky

I have seen us win everything apart from F.A cup, and seen us demoted several times. Due to our years in lower leagues I have traveled to an amazing amount of grounds around the country. Now I watch mainly from my TV. 

But I cant bloody wait to be there Saturday COME ON   VTID

Amazing Rob! Hope we put on a show for you mate, where will you be sat on Saturday?

2 hours ago, wedge said:

Amazing Rob! Hope we put on a show for you mate, where will you be sat on Saturday?

Fair play to you Rob, 👏Think I was about 12 when I first went though I had "supported" them since about age 6/7 too. Scary to think back to how long agao I was stood on that Feyenoord Terrace in Rotterdam standing right behind Peter Withe almost missing the goal & most momentous moment in the clubs history! It's also scary to think that there are less & less of us who can say that now eh!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Fair play to you Rob, 👏Think I was about 12 when I first went though I had "supported" them since about age 6/7 too. Scary to think back to how long agao I was stood on that Feyenoord Terrace in Rotterdam standing right behind Peter Withe almost missing the goal & most momentous moment in the clubs history! It's also scary to think that there are less & less of us who can say that now eh!

I think I am one of the few left that saw Pele at Villa Park too

• Like 2