January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

Morning Villans, I hope we get some transfer news soon, some development on the Morgan Rogers issue would be good, have seen rumours on Boro forum that they're trying to get Aaron Ramsey as a replacement, that would probably be better for us than what's happening for him at Burnley at the moment, would have to stay fit first though.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Morning Villans, I hope we get some transfer news soon, some development on the Morgan Rogers issue would be good, have seen rumours on Boro forum that they're trying to get Aaron Ramsey as a replacement, that would probably be better for us than what's happening for him at Burnley at the moment, would have to stay fit first though.

Are Burnley looking to cut their losses on him already? If he moved there, surely we’d lose the buyback option?

9 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Are Burnley looking to cut their losses on him already? If he moved there, surely we’d lose the buyback option?

I would imagine that, within whatever period the buyback option applies for, that it would not be possible for Burnley to sell him without us having first refusal.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MaVilla said:

its been a really quiet window for nearly all PL teams so far, its almost spooky.

Spurs spent 28m-ish on Dragusin, plus Werner on a free, Man City spent 12m on that Argentine kid, Brighton spent 8m ish on the other Argentine kid, we spent 7.5m on a Serbian kid, Spam prob spent 8m on Phillips loan.

Other than that....quite window so far.

Wonder if we will get a flurry of deals at the end of the window.

It usually takes a big deal to set the wheels in motion. Jan is often a hard window to buy in. But we shall see. It's crucial we get rid of some deadwood if we can first.

58 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It usually takes a big deal to set the wheels in motion. Jan is often a hard window to buy in. But we shall see. It's crucial we get rid of some deadwood if we can first.

yeah, 1/3 done, 2 more to go!

4 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Maybe just a loan deal again as everyone could see the impact he made at Boro last season so that would get him confident there as can't be easy trying to adapt to prem losing every week at Burnley.

2 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

Can we change this thread from "Transfer Window" to "Transfer Peephole" please.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

Can we change this thread from "Transfer Window" to "Transfer Peephole" please.

Or ‘Transfer Only Fans’

see what I did there… I’m a bloody genius.

Can’t remember if we’re linked with him or a fan wanted him but he was all set for Spurs but Brentford have sneaked in and sealed the deal almost. A lot of potential.

Assume the Turkish window closes a week or so after end of the English one. So move there for Bertie can happen after AFCON

Wonder about Chambers, heard there was interest from MLS