Clément Lenglet

Tom13

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Pinch of salt with anything that comes out of Barca's mouths.

No option to buy and making him very nearly our top earner would obviously not be great, but I doubt it's true.

Good Stop gap to mings is back.  

12 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Sky reporting that Emery managed Lenglet at Sevilla where they won the Europa League together. This move is making a lot of sense!

EDIT: Did some fact checking and this is a straight up lie.

They've become such a cowboy broadcaster since they decided to gradually populate the gaff with 'Sky Academy' graduates and social media morons.

It's painful to watch, these days.

• Like 4

If he's good enough for Don Unai, he's good enough for me.

He'll - and this is the important word here - coach him into a useful addition. Plus, this system should suit him more than Conte's did.

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Potentially a good move...

An international and a player who has played for one of the best teams in the Champions League.

You are talking about Sevilla right? 

11 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

An international and a player who has played for one of the best teams in the Champions League.

If you mean Barcelona, Adama Traore, Coutinho and Martin Braithwaite recently played for them too.

Emery didn’t sign him at Sevilla but Monchi did. Monchi seems to revisit a lot of earlier signings (Zaniolo, Acuna rumours) and I’m fine with it.

Edited by VillaParkAvenue

20 hours ago, skarroki said:

We'll play more games but only 6/7 more than last September to January and we currently have Torres, Carlos and Hause that we didn't have at the time

…but we don’t have Mings… This is a step up on the Bednarek model for me. He’ll play or he won’t but it reduces risk of another injury destabilising things.

Â