Clément Lenglet

Tom13

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Credit to him for stepping up this season - I don’t think he expected to play as much. 

Think he would have done - otherwise why go out on loan.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Think he would have done - otherwise why go out on loan.

24 appearances across competitions is a lot for a loan player who was best going to be 4th choice. 

Think after today no chance we will be making this a permanent signing, he was crap at spurs and didn’t exactly do well here either tbh

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Think after today no chance we will be making this a permanent signing, he was crap at spurs and didn’t exactly do well here either tbh

His passing was very good. He’s just too immobile and lightweight. 

Didn't want him to begin with and never really warmed to him. Done okay at times but eh, won't be sad to see this loan end. 

36 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Waste of a loan fee. 

No way. At times this season, we literally had no-one else to play.

He was ok for a 5th choice CB, but we’ll obviously need better next season. 

• Like 2

A perfect stopgap after the Mings injury. Absolutely no clue how he got that contract out of Barcelona though. First CB I've ever seen whose worst trait is defending. 

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

A perfect stopgap after the Mings injury. Absolutely no clue how he got that contract out of Barcelona though. First CB I've ever seen whose worst trait is defending. 

He’s really bad at running in general.

Looked decent at times early in the season but thankfully he can now go back to Barca and steal of them because he's been dreadful recently. 

Â