Clément Lenglet

Tom13

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

Sounds like he'll be staying.

Would be a great move. He’s an experienced defender and “only” 28. Assuming we qualify for Europe next season (and this currently looks likely, in whatever format) he’s exactly the type of player who gives us an advantage over our competitors.

Always nice to have a season of settling under the belt, too. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Well that’s my post in the mud :D 

Sorry. Mine was very vague, not your fault.

I would not be against taking him permanently, if costs were in our favour. Wonder how much appetite he'd have to play fifth fiddle to Konsa, Carlos, Pau and a recovered Ty Mings though. Can't imagine much, unless he was guaranteed a starting berth in Europe.

He’s been a very good signing. I like his attitude. Obviously would rather have Pau or Mings in there, as I think he lacks any of the standout characteristics that they bring. But he’s a v consistent professional who does a tidy job every game.

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Much better than Carlos today. I like him actually. Really composed, never pisses around with the ball, plays what he see's. He's been a good deputy for Pau without having that killer pass. 

Agree with all of this. His passing is actually good, it’s just not Pau good. One pass he hit to Moreno today, when we nearly scored, was brilliant.

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Agree with all of this. His passing is actually good, it’s just not Pau good. One pass he hit to Moreno today, when we nearly scored, was brilliant.

Exactly, he’s a very competent footballer and an excellent passer of the ball,

I don’t think anybody is Pau good so no disgrace there 

• Like 1

Â