TheAuthority

I don’t like the fact that it’s out of 37 rather than 38… but seeing we won the first cup final, let’s keep it going. 

Also what happens if we actually get to a cup final?  Call it 1/1 Premier League match! 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Burnley will be pleased. On Sunday, Villa will be playing their 3rd match in 7 days, mostly with the same players; Burnley their 1st for 16 days...

3rd in 8 days.

43 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Some challenges for us at the moment - the injuries and sales have taken away some of our depth - I guess we'll see what the market brings.

Can't see any changes to the front 3. Might be a good time for Tielemans to start but again wouldn't shock me if we just stick with usual trio so think only likely change is Cash coming back in for Diego.

Luxury of tonight is our regular 11 can have next Thursday off and have full week's rest ahead of Liverpool.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rodders said:

Tougher game by a mile but at least our confidence is up. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a frustrating game

Unlikely that they are as bad as our two previous opponents. It is difficult to estimate how good/bad they are based on just the match against ManC, but I think they will be in the bottom half of the table at the end of the season.

If play like we are capable of, we will win, maybe 2-0.