Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

was just getting ready to post that while it wasn't great, we weren't the disaster most posters were claiming.  Instead I'll post, great pass from Douglas, great cross from McGinn, great flick on from watkins (?) great finish from Diaby.  we're not terrible.

Just now, srsmithusa said:

was just getting ready to post that while it wasn't great, we weren't the disaster most posters were claiming.  Instead I'll post, great pass from Douglas, great cross from McGinn, great flick on from watkins (?) great finish from Diaby.  we're not terrible.

we're obviously not terrible, but we were asleep at the beginning and Newcastle absolutely abused that

We do look disjointed off the ball at the minute though, which is reallllllllly disappointing. I’m aware we have scored a good goal, but, I’m still nervous every time Newcastle have possession. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Defence looks weak though.  Both fullbacks need replacing and I'm still unconvinced by all our cbs

Our defence was very good last year with the same players, we've added Torres and have a fit Carlos too. We're away from home at a tough place to go against a very good team who came out the blocks quickly.