Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Isn't it a fact that he had a groin injury? Not sure someone is a "bedwetter" for not having the insider knowledge that he'd fully recovered and was in training today 😂

I think it's true that he hasn't played for Galatasaray and that the reason given was that he had a groin injury.  But whether he actually had an injury or wasn't playing because he was subject of transfer interest I think is less clear.  There are certainly conflicting stories / rumours as to whether he actually missed training or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, romavillan said:

He came up in the Fiorentina youth ranks with Chiesa, they both got released in 2016.

Might be thinking of Gianluca Mancini there, he's the other player the Primavera team let slip through their fingers from that particular batch.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Might be thinking of Gianluca Mancini there, he's the other player the Primavera team let slip through their fingers from that particular batch.

Yeah I was looking at dates the other day to see when him and Zaniolo were together at Fiorentina because I knew they'd both been there at the same time, so I was thinking about in terms of when their time there together ended. Brainfart on my part, Chiesa was awesome for Fiorentina.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Nicolo's Thighs > Jack's Calves

FB_IMG_1692712652133.jpg.def1952af4b1a86image.jpeg.47f4cdd24c159a2977815ea145d30f2f.jpeg

He he looks to have more muscle mass than the last time I saw him. Fingers crossed he's stronger than before. Hope he gets a run out tomorrow 😀

16 minutes ago, romavillan said:

He he looks to have more muscle mass than the last time I saw him. Fingers crossed he's stronger than before. Hope he gets a run out tomorrow 😀

Him and Diego need to have a ' thigh off ' 

48 minutes ago, romavillan said:

In the 3:15 at Uttoxeter. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Think attacking wingers need more skill,  acceleration and vision than physical strength…am still thinking Mitoma’s goal and assist in the weekend.. 

Not sure why you are comparing him to an attacking winger.  He plays in a completely different position to Mitoma.  The only think that links them is that they have the three vowels a, i and o in their surname...

• Like 1

Â