Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

He's probably not happy with the lighting for the Villa TV interview or with the banal questions that new signings are always asked. ;) Once we find another lightbulb, think of some decent questions and the interpreter turns up, it will all get sorted.🤞

IF this transfer were to fall through, i do think it's a valid question to ask as to why we've tried to buy 2 injured players in the space of a week and where the gaps in our due diligence are

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

IF this transfer were to fall through, i do think it's a valid question to ask as to why we've tried to buy 2 injured players in the space of a week and where the gaps in our due diligence are

Who's the other "injured" player we've tried to sign?

If you're referring to Harrison, enquiring about a player only to find out that he's injured and immediately moving on does not constitute trying to sign someone. 

I might have egg on my face in a few hours but would've thought we'd have heard more concrete info by now if he'd failed his medical. They're probably doing all the PR stuff (announcement video, pictures in the stadium etc) right now.

7 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Who's the other "injured" player we've tried to sign?

If you're referring to Harrison, enquiring about a player only to find out that he's injured and immediately moving on does not constitute trying to sign someone. 

making a move to the stage that romano uttered a 'here we go' is more than just an enquiry

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I might have egg on my face in a few hours but would've thought we'd have heard more concrete info by now if he'd failed his medical. They're probably doing all the PR stuff (announcement video, pictures in the stadium etc) right now.

Don't you **** start! Useless will be cracking heads.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

making a move to the stage that romano uttered a 'here we go' is more than just an enquiry

The player never made it to VP or Bodymoor, once we had been informed that he was injured, we moved on. 

Not the clubs fault that Romano shot his load early. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Wrong thread 😅

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s like when people convinced themselves Diaby was off to Saudi because the club didn't any post any updates for a few hours or days. Step outside and get some air. These deals don’t always happen overnight. 

With Zaniolo, you'd expect the medical to be particularly in-depth too, tbf. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It would be up to Gala to say anything. We havent anmounced anything as he isnt ours to release anything about i would have thought? 

Â