Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

We desperately need added quality in forward positions a threat each side of Watkins hopefully this is wrapped up soon

we need to add quality in Watkins position also.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nothing suggests that though.  None of the rumours have suggested a mandatory buy, it’s all been option to buy.  I don’t get how this benefits Galatasaray either but obviously based on the rumours the deal is close so obviously it’s something they do but no mandatory option has been said anywhere as far as I am aware. 

I thought I read that it would be a buy option that would be triggered if certain conditions are met, probably appearance related.

12 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I thought I read that it would be a buy option that would be triggered if certain conditions are met, probably appearance related.

I hadn’t seen that, thanks

11 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Maybe,  I think yesterday we could have done with a different type of striker more of a false 9 dropping off.

I dunno, Ollie got an assist, missed a sitter and had the run and shot that nearly ended up with Cash scoring.  Even when he is a bit shit or feeding on scraps he can still pop up with something just through his effort.  I think our main problems were elsewhere.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Where has it said that? I’ve not seen that.  It’s been said ‘option to buy’ consistently.

Because it just doesn't make any sense from their point of view to loan him out for 3m. They just signed him, if they loan him out for each season for 3m they make a loss overall, why would they do that? 

27 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I dunno, Ollie got an assist, missed a sitter and had the run and shot that nearly ended up with Cash scoring.  Even when he is a bit shit or feeding on scraps he can still pop up with something just through his effort.  I think our main problems were elsewhere.

That was my thinking we don’t need another out and out striker 

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Because it just doesn't make any sense from their point of view to loan him out for 3m. They just signed him, if they loan him out for each season for 3m they make a loss overall, why would they do that? 

I don’t know but we can’t assume it’s mandatory when reporting doesn’t suggest that just because we don’t think it makes sense.  There are loads of deals that don’t make sense but they still happen.   There must be other reasons non-financial or as somebody mentioned the clause becomes mandatory if he plays a certain number of games and maybe a low figure.  Who knows!  Reporting suggests it’s ‘option to buy’, not ‘mandatory to buy’.

6 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Reaffirms my thinking that Zaniolo is our striker option 

I think you may well be right. I think UE was looking for a player who can play wide and also act as a forward. Forest's Johnson was one that fitted that bill and Zaniolo is another. I think Forest have priced him out of the market and this lad, may well be the better player of the two.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for the bad result yesterday, we also played like shit yesterday too so I haven't followed the rumours since yesterday. 

As what I read in the Galatasaray forums, there aren't any further Informations other than the Pedulla and Romano ones.

As I said yesterday, no one on the Gala side really don't believe in a transfer with just an option to buy instead of mandatory but let's see what will happen in the next days. 

Edited by Gala
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gala said:

I'm sorry for the bad result yesterday, we also played like shit yesterday too so I haven't followed the rumours since yesterday. 

As what I read in the Galatasaray forums, there aren't any further Informations other than the Pedulla and Romano ones.

As I said, no one on the Gala side really don't believe in a transfer with just an option to buy instead of mandatory but let's see what will happen in the next days. 

bad luck for us both it seems :P

Thanks for the information, i do wonder how long this transfer chase will go no for, and whether it might actually lead to us not signing Zaniolo?, seems to have been dragging on a while.

Im sure you would be happy to keep him anyway!! :)

29 minutes ago, Gala said:

As I said yesterday, no one on the Gala side really don't believe in a transfer with just an option to buy instead of mandatory but let's see what will happen in the next days. 

Did Zaha play?

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did Zaha play?

Yes but just like 20 minutes or something like that. He had some good dribblings but he has to adapt to the team. So like every transfer, we need time. 

• Like 1

Â