Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Gala said:

Hey Galatasaray fan here, 

at first sorry for my english. 

I want to explain the situation from the turkish view.

Zaniolo came at a really bad time to us. It was unfortunately 1-2 days after the big earthquake so it was a diffucult situation as the league also stopped. 

For us 15 million Euros is big money, so it was clear that he wouldn't stay long with us. 

On the pitch, he had some great games but also struggled sometimes because He wasn't in the best shape. 

Strength: left foot is incredible, physical tools, using his body, for his size he is pretty quick, with space he can use his speed, always works on his body (regarding to his social Media Accounts) 

Weknesses: right foot, struggles against opponents who are parking the bus, sometimes lazy on defensive end

For the transfer: sorry but for me, there is no way we accept a loan with buy option. That doesn't make any sense for us, because we can also use him easily in our squad. 

There are rumors of an offer from Zenit. I dont think he would go to Russia right now, because he is Part of the national Team and Mancini (Our former Coach) supported him joining us to play at high level in order to earn his Spot right there. As expected He was part of the national Team once again in the summer. 

Newcastle is an option, but I don't know how serious they are. 

Tottenham could be an option as they also got big money for Kane. 

Saudi Arabia has offers but he is too young for them.

The favourite destination for Zaniolo is Juventus as he mentioned one month ago. They offered us like 23 millions and a swap deal but we rejected. 

So a Deal with Villa is possible for sure, but for a permanent deal for a prize around 30 million Euros. 

Teşekkürler! Thank you and welcome - appreciate the insights

23 minutes ago, Gala said:

That's really hard to explain. His Potential ability is so high, we could never ever get a player like him any more. In the last Match against Fenerbahçe won the game on his own, this alone will be unforgetable.

But we got Tete for free, we need money for a good cm next to Torreira. Making 15 million Euro profit in just 6 month would be insane.

He seems like a really cool and good guy so if he is happy with a transfer, for a acceptable prize we all would be really happy. 

Love this! Thanks pal. 

1 hour ago, Risso said:

I'm not sure about this lad as I said, but I'd take him over Ferran Torres. Torres is a player who seems to have a fuss made over him far in excess of what he brings to a team.

I have no idea what order each of them come on the list. I can’t say I know enough about any of Felix, Torres or Zaniolo to say for certain which is the better option so I also have reservations on all three. Torres has the experience of playing in the PL previously, but hasn’t really kicked on to live up to the hype. Reading about Zaniolo having had some bad injuries is also a big concern. Finally, I am not sure Felix is jumping for joy about coming here, which could be a recipe for disaster. Hopefully whoever we get in can prove us wrong.

2 hours ago, Gala said:

Zaniolo came at a really bad time to us. It was unfortunately 1-2 days after the big earthquake so it was a diffucult situation as the league also stopped. 

For us 15 million Euros is big money, so it was clear that he wouldn't stay long with us. 

On the pitch, he had some great games but also struggled sometimes because He wasn't in the best shape. 

Strength: left foot is incredible, physical tools, using his body, for his size he is pretty quick, with space he can use his speed, always works on his body (regarding to his social Media Accounts) 

Weknesses: right foot, struggles against opponents who are parking the bus, sometimes lazy on defensive end

For the transfer: sorry but for me, there is no way we accept a loan with buy option. That doesn't make any sense for us, because we can also use him easily in our squad. 

There are rumors of an offer from Zenit. I dont think he would go to Russia right now, because he is Part of the national Team and Mancini (Our former Coach) supported him joining us to play at high level in order to earn his Spot right there. As expected He was part of the national Team once again in the summer. 

The favourite destination for Zaniolo is Juventus as he mentioned one month ago. They offered us like 23 millions and a swap deal but we rejected. 

So a Deal with Villa is possible for sure, but for a permanent deal for a prize around 30 million Euros. 

I think if you loan him with option to buy and we don't activate the buy option you still have the player and there will be other clubs interested after he has played in Premier League under Emery. 

10 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I just don't know anything about this player. Would he be a direct replacement for Buendia?

It seems like they already had him marked as a potential budget signing before Buendia went down. Monchi signed him at Roma, knows his qualities. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I just don't know anything about this player. Would he be a direct replacement for Buendia?

He's a great 10, he can play CM but better further forward plus he can play wide/second striker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think if you loan him with option to buy and we don't activate the buy option you still have the player and there will be other clubs interested after he has played in Premier League under Emery. 

For you it would be free of risk for sure but for us it doesn't make so much sense because there is already a market for him right now near to his release clause. By just a loan, an injury or other problems could lead to minimize his value. I don't think that makes sense for us if it's possible to take gauaranteed money right money. 

17 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Zaniolo - more a dribbler and scorer.

Buendia - more of a passer and creator.

I think we will make at least one more signing after Zaniolo…

• Like 2

That's fair. 

Maybe the bids we've seen mentioned are opening salvos and we do a deal with a higher loan fee and obligation to buy (if he features in 15+ games for us).  There are concerns over his injury record, so can understand our club being cautious. 

But can understand Gala not wanting to give him away for a song either. If they think they can get anywhere near €30 million this window they're right to hold out. 

Good that Gala fans would be sorry to see him depart. Better that than the alternative. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gala said:

For you it would be free of risk for sure but for us it doesn't make so much sense because there is already a market for him right now near to his release clause. By just a loan, an injury or other problems could lead to minimize his value. I don't think that makes sense for us if it's possible to take gauaranteed money right money. 

We have good people running and negociating for our club these days that are able pull off these deals.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Zaniolo - more a dribbler and scorer.

Buendia - more of a passer and creator.

I think we will make at least one more signing after Zaniolo…

Zaniolo has incredible vision and can put it on a 10p piece from 50 yards, he's a great passer and creator too.

3 hours ago, Gala said:

That's really hard to explain. His Potential ability is so high, we could never ever get a player like him any more. In the last Match against Fenerbahçe won the game on his own, this alone will be unforgetable.

But we got Tete for free, we need money for a good cm next to Torreira. Making 15 million Euro profit in just 6 month would be insane.

He seems like a really cool and good guy so if he is happy with a transfer, for a acceptable prize we all would be really happy. 

It seems like your freed from desire.

5 hours ago, Gala said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, compared to my Turkish, your English is 5,000.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â