Judge Mental's Sexism and Misogyny Topic

bannedfromHandV

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

She is a adult she can wear what she wants up to her. But at same time if people talk about it and have negative reactions she cabt complain as you can literally see everything 

I certainly wouldnt want my wife or daughter wearing anything like that. But each to their own

I wouldn't, either.  But I'm guessing you wouldn't consider it appropriate for them to be disciplined at their jobs if they did wear something like that away from work, though.   Unfortunately, OP was calling for exactly that.

The job I do and the job she does has no correlation. I'm not attending award shows, on TV on a regular basis or offering my opinions to any media outlet that will air them. 

So yes, if I was in her job and went out dressed like a moron, I'd fully expect to be hauled into an office and reminded of the image I'm portraying while dressed in that way when I'm spouting a totally different agenda when not. 

10 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

The job I do and the job she does has no correlation. I'm not attending award shows, on TV on a regular basis or offering my opinions to any media outlet that will air them. 

So yes, if I was in her job and went out dressed like a moron, I'd fully expect to be hauled into an office and reminded of the image I'm portraying while dressed in that way when I'm spouting a totally different agenda when not. 

The 1960’s have called and would like their views back. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I really like Alex Scott, an your right she and other women can wear what they want.  But I just thought she would have more respect and was a bit more classy than that.

Obviously done for some kind of statement or attention.

well if she was hypothetically doing it to prove some sort of point that mysocyny was alive and well then if this thread is anything to go by then she's 100% suceeded.

seriously some of you guys...honestly how would you feel if anyone was talking like this about your daughters/mums/sisters. if you're out with your mrs and someone took offence to something she's wearing saying that she doesn't look very "classy" then what would your reaction be?

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I really like Alex Scott, an your right she and other women can wear what they want.  But I just thought she would have more respect and was a bit more classy than that.

Obviously done for some kind of statement or attention.

I'm with you, it shows how classy she really is.

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

well if she was hypothetically doing it to prove some sort of point that mysocyny was alive and well then if this thread is anything to go by then she's 100% suceeded.

seriously some of you guys...honestly how would you feel if anyone was talking like this about your daughters/mums/sisters. if you're out with your mrs and someone took offence to something she's wearing saying that she doesn't look very "classy" then what would your reaction be?

It would be there opinion which would likely be ignored. Although I wouldn't be out with my daughter if she was wearing that.

Edited by foreveryoung

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

People objecting to being compared with the arsehole Andrew Tate in the same thread people are deciding whether a woman is ‘classy’ or not because they’ve seen her nipple.

Everythings always so binary on VT.

In todays thread, accept the binary answer, or your an Andrew tate lover. It's just madness, people can't have different opinions on it, no ones really saying she can't dress how she wants.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Everythings always so binary on VT.

In todays thread, accept the binary answer, or your an Andrew tate lover. It's just madness, people can't have different opinions on it, no ones really saying she can't dress how she wants.

Yes they are. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Please quote, can't be arsed to read back the madness of this thread.

Well yeah that's the problem. 

You and others come jumping in here claiming people aren't saying things but can't be arsed to actually read it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well yeah that's the problem. 

You and others come jumping in here claiming people aren't saying things but can't be arsed to actually read it. 

I'll go back to my above post, I don't wanna end up being labeled as a tate fan because I think a girls dress is a bit classless

FYI, my Mrs said she likes the dress, but wouldn't dare wear anything like that out without a bra, as she wouldn't want the attention, either from men or WOMEN. 

• Like 1

Â