Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Any sign of this actually happening? It’s dragging out a bit now. 

Well Thursday when he said yes, somebody said the medical was booked for Sunday then Fab reported contracts were to be signed on Friday so that was confusing.  I’m wondering if he did the medical yesterday then flew to U.S. to do the photos and video meeting Emery today and all that and we’ll get the official thing later today or tomorrow given the time difference. Just all guess work. Or maybe they are waiting for international clearance.

Edited by nick76

16 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well Thursday when he said yes, somebody said the medical was booked for Sunday then Fab reported contracts were to be signed on Friday so that was confusing.  I’m wondering if he did the medical yesterday then flew to U.S. to do the photos and video meeting Emery today and all that and we’ll get the official thing later today or tomorrow given the time difference. Just all guess work. Or maybe they are waiting for international clearance.

Yeah. If it was agreed on Thursday, I’d have thought there would be more concrete talk of a medical by now or him heading to America, etc. 

relax people, its the weekend! I'm sure the club are respecting his time too and with us being in America, there is logistical issues at play. He is probably jetting there as we speak and will do a media piece ready to be posted to the villa socials by midday monday ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

What chance the Saudis have dropped a few mill in his account. The power of him turning them down is priceless - they want to show that everyone can be bought. The utter words removed 

I think we're getting wound up by thinks that probably haven't and have no insider knowledge about. Que sera sera and all that!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If you were to show me these 2 before signing either, I'd have went with Bailey. I think that injury really derailed his time here. Hopefully Diaby hits the ground running as Leon did, and stays fit.

Diaby just looks like a winner. I think he'll come out the gate flying.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nick76 said:

2% 

Thats our new right back position sorted.

So we need two wingers now 😁

If Cabbage head was still our manager everybody would have to play right back...oh the memories....we have come a long way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

This compilation really shows his quality. He looks like a truly elite athlete who could succeed in other sports too. Exciting times!

Seems to be two footed so will be unpredictable for Premiership defenders trying to decide which way he’s going to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

If Cabbage head was still our manager everybody would have to play right back...oh the memories....we have come a long way!

Given Diaby’s height I’m wondering if he’s any good in goal for back up keeper? Can’t do worse that Olsen even at 5ft 7

• Haha 1

If we get Diaby then I reckon Ollie will be a 20+ goals a season striker. Diaby has two good feet and can play in any position across the front , lw rw and through the middle. Very clever on the ball, some lovely through balls and crosses, impressive.

It's also been reported that he has a very positive attitude,  willing to put the work in to improve. He regularly stays after training to improve his game. Fingers crossed we can get this over the line.  

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

This compilation really shows his quality. He looks like a truly elite athlete who could succeed in other sports too. Exciting times!

Watching these clips I’d say that him and Olly could play well together or rotate as the team requires. 

• Like 1

Â