Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

32 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What the hell is Unai Emery burner all about?!

Someone stumbled across an old phone of his thrown away at Bodymoor.😂

I wonder if he sells erm mood enhancers in ten bags as a side hustle 😂

58 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What the hell is Unai Emery burner all about?!

Someone stumbled across an old phone of his thrown away at Bodymoor.😂

It’s my understanding that the club use burner phones (totally unregistered) so even EE or O2 staff won’t know who Emery is calling.

Supposedly there is an old Bruce burner phone still at Bodymoor full of agents contacts but he’s forgotten the password. Shame really. If he could just remember it we’d have Januzaj in by now I’m positive. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Xela said:

So many people on Twitter like to make out they know what is going on. What a bunch of flesh flutes. 

And so many people like to read it all. I find it baffling. 

22 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Supposedly there is an old Bruce burner phone still at Bodymoor full of agents contacts but he’s forgotten the password. Shame really. If he could just remember it we’d have Januzaj in by now I’m positive. 

I think you will find it just contains numbers for all the kebab shops between Villa Park and his house.

TSM - ITK

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Indigo said:

While the same guy who prefers Dyche/Ole to Emery thinks that Diaby is elite! Shows just how subjective football is.

Edited by wishywashy

33 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Dont want us paying anywhere near that £60m reported fee especially hearing all the flaws

Against a set defence what you need is to beat your man and get to the byline and then cut the ball back across the face of goal. You get the defenders turning and even if you can't get a strike on the ball, it's very difficult to clear and results in corners or even own goals a lot of the time. Or an awkward clearance into the middle of the box where one of your late arriver could latch onto it. 

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

It’s my understanding that the club use burner phones (totally unregistered) so even EE or O2 staff won’t know who Emery is calling.

Here he is using it: image.jpeg.92f9149f1926f434179d9d63ad00bca1.jpeg Two of those agents taking his call: image.jpeg.ae064185e22ffafcb77f3cc2ee397478.jpeg  image.jpeg.c62bda257e9969273515f37d07d30292.jpeg :D

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

While the same guy who prefers Dyche/Ole to Emery thinks that Diaby is elite! Shows just how subjective football is.

That worries me more tbh!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

If SG had found it and knew the  password he could have got them to all pull wore socks up and at least put their boots on tied up properly a frightening thought!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

So many people on Twitter like to make out they know what is going on. What a bunch of flesh flutes. 

I can understand why they do it. What I can't understand is the people in the replies who get excited about the tweet. I even saw an argument happening between a Leverkusen fan and other Villa fans. Arguing under a fake tweet.

Â