F: Walsall a: Sat July 15 13.00

ender4

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm wondering who won't be available for this - obviously Jacob Ramsey is out, Bailey I'm guessing too won't be available as he's still on international duty, who else is late back or unavailable?

Moreno is the other big one definitely out

• Like 1

Still a few tickets left in the 2 tiered stand not sure if it's pay on the day but thought I should mention it.  I guess it's for home supporters but should be ok.

Ollie - - Duran

Aaron Ramsey---Buendia

Douglas - - - - Kamara 

Digne - - Diego - - Konsa---Cash

Sinasolo.

This looks our best team from who's available in the Pau Torres training vid. 

Don't think Pau will be dropped straight in. 

Be an interesting line up. 

I think we can expect to see all the seniors - Watkins, Buendia, Douglas Luiz, Kamara, Digne, Torres, Diego Carlos, Konsa, Chambers and Cash. Is Olsen back? Will Sanson feature?

I think we'll also see the likes of Sinisalo, Philogene-Bidace, Ramsey, Iroegbunam, Barry, O'Reilly, Bogarde, Feeney, Chrisene, O'Reilly, maybe Ealing, Kerr Smith, Kellyman, Kadan Young and perhaps Rory Wilson or more.

It'll be a proper hotch potch, which doubtless Emery will make look like a well oiled machine.

Re parking - there’s loads of side streets in and around the area that are within walking distance. Or you have the retail parking at Bescot retail park - not sure if it’s customer only.

I go there every other week to farm foods so you can tell I pay attention to signs and shit. 😂 

Just don’t block my driveway or else I’ll cry and I sing when I cry and it’s not pleasant. I’ll probably get a lift from my house though because I’ve effed my foot up. Metatarsal . I feel like a footballer now. 

• Like 1

I assume this is going to be a two team game. We are obviously going to be without the injured players and those who played internationals over the summer. Hopefully we will see a few of the kids get some game time. JPB, Tim, Kellyman, Ramsey Jr, Azaz, etc. 

Edited by Herman22

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Very much a "let's have a look at cha" sort of game for the young uns.

Spot on, good to see Carlos in there though.

Does Watkins and Buendia playing kind of show how limited our attacking options are? Need to strengthen?

We do have a few absences and injuries though…

Guess it’s a case of mixing things up, surprised Duran’s not in there but Archer isn’t available…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Â