Monchi - President of Football Operations

duke313

I am reading about the black face in our Cabalgata of three kings and I am lol. 

It is incredible how differents two cultures and morals can be from one country to another. 

Be elected here as Baltazar is a great honour and nobody, I mean, nobody for a sec could thing about this is as a racist thing. 

Monchi is a lot of things but not a racist. 

I am in shock 

Edited by Trensa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Trensa said:

I am reading about the black face in our Cabalgata of three kings and I am lol. 

It is incredible how differents two cultures and morals can be from one country to another. 

Be elected here as Baltazar is a great honour and nobody, I mean, nobody for a sec could thing about this is as a racist thing. 

Monchi is a lot of things but not a racist. 

I am in shock 

I'm sure he's not a racist but blackface is never a good look. 

10 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I'm sure he's not a racist but blackface is never a good look. 

In the UK... as Trensa says its a totally different culture that he's part of. 

Can he start now or has he got to wait till 1st July? I read we'd bought out his notice embargo, but can't remember seeing if he can start immediately.

Edited by MrBlack

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Can he start now or has he got to wait till 1st July? I read we'd bought out his notice embargo, but can't remember seeing if he can start immediately.

Was some time in July, dunno if was the 1st or not

30 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Anywhere. 

33 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I thought he was just waiting a work permit, because of Brexit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I like the sound of that, a lot.

you won't like the sound of some of the ones i've seen on twitter!

one i've just seen is all about how he doesn't want to leave!

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

you won't like the sound of some of the ones i've seen on twitter!

one i've just seen is all about how he doesn't want to leave!

As long as he is leaving it doesn't matter.  That connection with a club is a sign he cares. Let's get him into the villa family and loving us as much. 

Countdown to the weekend ....

Monchi starts his job at Villa officially on Saturday July 1st in just four days time, and the European transfer window opens on the same day.

Next week could be exciting!

When do the players return to training? It should be by the end of next week, with our first pre season match against Walsall happening on July 15th. Emery will want them to have a good ten days fitness work to avoid strains and injuries.

Monchi will be rolling his sleeves up and working hard so that Unai can integrate new players into his system asap.

• Like 1

Â