Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

Two bloody awful sides. I've not seen much of Fiorentina but it was just kick and rush low level football. Neither side tried to play football. Just long ball shite.

But, David Moyes deserves that. The shit he got at Manure as he wasnt Fergie. That neither the board or fans wanted him at Spam first time or this time. Use it Dave and get in a good club. You deserve it. The club can f**k off mind.

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

**** off Robbie go eat your own spunk

Take it you don't like him then, haha.

Or were you quoting his mom at the Savage breakfast table of a morning.

Man, just **** violent football supporter groups -- these allegedly of Fiorentina backers just arrested in Prague. I hate these kinds of assholes. Conformist ****. All wearing jeans and stupid black hoodies. 

_130023643_fans.jpg

Serves Fiorentina right

If they'd actually tried to score some goals instead of rolling around on the floor at the slightest touch, they may have won it

Were gifted the ball and control of the game by west ham and did nothing with it

The tale of two very tight offside decisions. Both went West Hams way and they won the league. 

Still think the penalty is the wrong decision! 

The fans who threw cups and worse should be ashamed of themselves! 

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Man, just **** violent football supporter groups -- these allegedly of Fiorentina backers just arrested in Prague. I hate these kinds of assholes. Conformist ****. All wearing jeans and stupid black hoodies. 

_130023643_fans.jpg

That was earlier in the day

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

_130023643_fans.jpg

Could we sign the two swat guys? Look like they'd make good centre halfs.

• Haha 1

What the hell was Italiano doing putting that CB on, couldn't keep up with Bowen at all. Surely you wait until extra time before making the change at the back?

West Ham are what they are. Uninspiring low block and drilled team that win games on moments and set pieces.

Back in europa league next season so that should stop them rising up the premier league too much.

If I was Moyes I'd actually bow out on this moment as he'll be under pressure middle of next season if West Ham are bottom half.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Celebrating bigger than the Man City fans winning the Prem and FA Cup.

So will we if we win this in a year's time.

West Ham won three trophies in their entire existence before tonight (think we've won four major trophies since they won the FA cup in 1980) so can't begrudge the fans this moment.

• Like 2

Â