Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes. He looked more composed,  more comfortable on the ball and wasn't afraid to bomb forward at times either.

He was unlucky with some of his killer through balls but over all a more promising display from him.

Also liked that situation in the first half when he comfortably out muscled big boy Ferguson and came away with the ball.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Between this sort of thing, and the comments mid week, some of the fans need to give their heads a wobble.

But some did write him off too early? I'm not saying he's going to be a roaring success but it's pretty clear that some of the very early judgements were way off.

27 minutes ago, Mantis said:

But some did write him off too early? I'm not saying he's going to be a roaring success but it's pretty clear that some of the very early judgements were way off.

I'm sure he was agreeing with you

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes. He looked more composed,  more comfortable on the ball and wasn't afraid to bomb forward at times either.

He was unlucky with some of his killer through balls but over all a more promising display from him.

Encouraging signs, but still a little off it on terms of athleticism and physicality. At least he was trying to use his strength more today and good to see he realises this is essential in the Premier league. 

47 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Encouraging signs, but still a little off it on terms of athleticism and physicality. At least he was trying to use his strength more today and good to see he realises this is essential in the Premier league. 

A sensible note of caution here. Let’s not remove that scapegoat label just yet!

Â