Pau Torres

Delphinho123

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate you’re a deluded poster. He might be overrated but to say he is bang average just shows how much shit you chat. 

Chat shit, get banged. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Let’s not forget Buendia is shit and Luiz is not good enough either. Makes you wonder what team he thinks he’s supporting.

Luiz is good enough. Do you not think he is? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Might have mixed you up with a different crackhead poster. My bad 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Our good run to set us up for being top of the table coincided with Pau having an extended run in the team. Our form suffered from the point he got injured. Coincidence?

Yes, he hasn't hit those heights since, but if he was rubbish we wouldn't have been fighting for first place with him as a core component of our team. Bizarre.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Might have mixed you up with a different crackhead poster. My bad 

I think Luiz is overrated. I still think he’s a very good player.

Just now, MrBlack said:

Our good run to set us up for being top of the table coincided with Pau having an extended run in the team. Our form suffered from the point he got injured. Coincidence?

Yes, he hasn't hit those heights since, but if he was rubbish we wouldn't have been fighting for first place with him as a core component of our team. Bizarre.

He’s got a lot to prove in my book.

Hes been poor a lot this season and also very good in brief spells.

That isnt good enough. He needs to find consistency. The defensive side of his game needs improvement 

I have a feeling Pau Torres is another playing with an injury hence his rest midweek against Olympiacos.

Since he was out for a while with the initial injury he's not been fully fit I reckon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I have a feeling Pau Torres is another playing with an injury hence his rest midweek against Olympiacos.

Since he was out for a while with the initial injury he's not been fully fit I reckon.

Agreed... I think it's obvious his minutes are currently being managed as best as possible

• Like 1

On 05/05/2024 at 21:19, Delphinho123 said:

That isnt good enough. He needs to find consistency. The defensive side of his game needs improvement 

He's doing what he can defensively. He has serious deficiencies in his hame with lack of speed, strength and agility. To a degree he is covering for those with his reading of the game and anticipation.

Posted (edited)
On 06/05/2024 at 08:19, Delphinho123 said:

Talking rubbish again. 25 league games he plays most minutes we have 2.04ppg

15W 6D 4L

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 05/05/2024 at 20:08, Delphinho123 said:

Deluded. Lot of you. He’s bang average. When he starts performing ill think otherwise.

At some point, a few of you are going to question why we’ve conceded as many goals as we have. He’s a large part of why we have.

Great, he can pass. Let’s see him defend once in a while. 

That's not the way we play😂

...............I'll get my coat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Overrated. 

You seem to, genuinely, think half our first team are poor, should be sold or are overrated. How does that compute with how well we've done over the last 18 months? Do you think we've just been lucky?

Pau is, and will continue to be, a very important part of our success 

• Like 4

Â