Pau Torres

Delphinho123

If its a slightly tweaked hamstring (as suggested by his stretching and the fact we let him ride out the second half on the bench, rather than rushing him for a scan), then he shouldn't be missing much time at all. 

We're well over due an injury that actually ends up not being one. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

If its a slightly tweaked hamstring (as suggested by his stretching and the fact we let him ride out the second half on the bench, rather than rushing him for a scan), then he shouldn't be missing much time at all. 

We're well over due an injury that actually ends up not being one. 

I thought it looked like he maybe over-stretched making a tackle after a bad pass from Moreno near the end of the second half.  Hopefully, it's just as case of it being a bit sore and so erring on the side of caution.  There didn't seem to be any sign of ice or strapping and he seemed to be fairly comfortable on the bench.

8 minutes ago, allani said:

I thought it looked like he maybe over-stretched making a tackle after a bad pass from Moreno near the end of the second half.  Hopefully, it's just as case of it being a bit sore and so erring on the side of caution.  There didn't seem to be any sign of ice or strapping and he seemed to be fairly comfortable on the bench.

I was absolutely fuming with Moreno for this exact reason, completely lazy and unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Rest him vs Luton, even vs Ajax if we have to, need him for spurs 

Na.  We need him v Luton at their place.  Played very good football v utd, the parts I watched anyway 

Â