Pau Torres

Delphinho123

I doubt it will happen, but to play how we do with Kamara I can only see Torres as a direct replacement for Kamara in his role. No one else could do it similar.

Never normally a fan of centre backs playing as a DM or full backs as wingers as even if they have the attributes, It loses something in why they have those attributes. I just feel it would keep our style of play. As I say I don't think it would happen and also if he's not took a knock himself might be out the question anyway.

5 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I doubt it will happen, but to play how we do with Kamara I can only see Torres as a direct replacement for Kamara in his role. No one else could do it similar.

Never normally a fan of centre backs playing as a DM or full backs as wingers as even if they have the attributes, It loses something in why they have those attributes. I just feel it would keep our style of play. As I say I don't think it would happen and also if he's not took a knock himself might be out the question anyway.

Don’t think pau is mobile enough 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I doubt it will happen, but to play how we do with Kamara I can only see Torres as a direct replacement for Kamara in his role. 

Absolutely no chance that happens. Torres moves like the Titanic. He Doesn't have the legs to play in midfield. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yeah that would be the question mark but any less than Dendocker? Perhaps Douglas Luiz plays deeper. Who played there in his suspension, I can't remember?

It will be Luiz & Mcginn or Tielemans 

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if it was out of the blue, maybe. but he went off injured 4 days ago so it's not a major shock

It’s still giving the opposition a little bit of an advantage that they can prepare for us without Pau. Unless Don Unai is playing mind games on twitch through Dougie…. 😂

Â