Pau Torres

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Has this specifically been reported? Or just a general gut feeling?

A couple of guys from Relevo have said as much apparently, not sure about the guys individually but as an outlet it tends to be quite reliable. 

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Has this specifically been reported? Or just a general gut feeling?

Emery and Aston Villa push for Pau Torres.

▫️ The player welcomes going to the English team.

▫️ It is not a simple operation, but there is a predisposition.

▫️ Bayern have asked about him as a possible replacement for Lucas.

Also been retweeted  by Matteo Moretto

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I really, really hate Romano. He's an absolute tit. 

He's descended into being a low-quality, high-quantity aggregator. Kind of sad to see, really. The manner in which he's been begging for the Qatari takeover of United was the breaking point where I had to unfollow him.

Absolutely nothing of meaning in his post. And he'll probably string out 3 more posts that say the same thing but worded slightly differently before this Torres 'saga' is over.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does he seem to do everything we’ve been trying to get Mings to stop doing the last few seasons?

No doubt about it he’s very good at what he does and controls the ball well, an outstanding ball playing defender.

30 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

He's descended into being a low-quality, high-quantity aggregator. Kind of sad to see, really. The manner in which he's been begging for the Qatari takeover of United was the breaking point where I had to unfollow him.

Absolutely nothing of meaning in his post. And he'll probably string out 3 more posts that say the same thing but worded slightly differently before this Torres 'saga' is over.

Given all his PR work for PSG, I do think he’s taking money from Qatari sources of agents. He's not a neutral transfer source at all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Quite a bit of pressure on this to work if it happens.

I hope Emery has been given lots and lots and lots of different options before settling on Torres.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was his first choice 

• Like 2

Â