Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Shame it comes so quick after Lille away and Dougie suspended. Makes me less confident than I otherwise would be.

Agreed ,unoticed is Bournmouth are 4th in  form league over last 2 games matching us.

Tough game for United away there today hopefully 

If Newcastle finish in the top 6 let alone top 5 Howe deserves manager of the season. Their injuries are ridiculous, Krafth, Murphy and Burn are at the back for them today and their 2nd keeper, that’s far worse than what we’re having to put out. How we managed to lose 4-0 to this Tottenham team with fewer injuries than Newcastle I don’t know but there you go. They’re shocking away to any top half team.

• Like 1

Just now, Nabby said:

Agreed ,unoticed is Bournmouth are 4th in  form league over last 2 games matching us.

Tough game for United away there today hopefully 

What's that got to do with anything?

• Haha 1

Just now, fightoffyour said:

What's that got to do with anything?

I guess it means they are playing well ..are not easy to beat ..maybe I should of been more specific 

Just now, Leeroy said:

If Newcastle finish in the top 6 let alone top 5 Howe deserves manager of the season. Their injuries are ridiculous, Krafth, Murphy and Burn are at the back for them today and their 2nd keeper, that’s far worse than what we’re having to put out. How we managed to lose 4-0 to this Tottenham team with fewer injuries than Newcastle I don’t know but there you go. They’re shocking away to any top half team.

Think this is doing us a disservice to be honest. Our injuries have also been awful and we’ve been managing them all season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nabby said:

I guess it means they are playing well ..are not easy to beat ..maybe I should of been more specific 

Bournemouth aren't playing anyone in the CL race though

4 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Newcastle is a wonderful city filled with wonderful people. But I hope they don’t get carried away and that they lose next week.

Palace and Sheff Utd for them next… 

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Keep an eye on newcastle during the run in.... Not just spurs and united we need to worry about! 

We get 9 more points, Newcastle are irrelevant…