Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

8 hours ago, duke313 said:

Dalot played there last time I think, with Wan-Bissaka at RB.

Wan Bissaka is injured aswell although don't know if it's long term.

Would be interesting if Fulham start Adama at the weekend as Lindelof will just be backing off all the time and won't be attacking much.

That's a really vulnerable area for Man. United up to April, just have to hope opposition teams don't take off their rapid RW after 70 minutes as errrrr we did!

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would be interesting if Fulham start Adama at the weekend as Lindelof will just be backing off all the time and won't be attacking much.

That's a really vulnerable area for Man. United up to April, just have to hope opposition teams don't take off their rapid RW after 70 minutes as errrrr we did!

They could just put a traffic cone at left back of Adama starts.spacer.png

• Haha 1

Freiburg vs West Ham is the draw that stands out in the EL, given it's between a German and English club. They played in the group stages, and West Ham won both times.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Freiburg vs West Ham is the draw that stands out in the EL, given it's between a German and English club. They played in the group stages, and West Ham won both times.

It's really difficult for me not to want Freiburg to win anyway

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Hojlund injured for a few weeks, will probably miss their next 3/4 league games.

Big news. He’s been there only real goal threat these past few weeks, without his goals those jammy wins are draw or defeats.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Let's hope for flipping once in his life he tears the LB a new one and for God's sake just puts in a handful of decent crosses. I mean even if it's just through a statistical fluke like if you attempt 10000 crosses at least a few should be okay even if you don't mean them to be

12 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Let's hope for flipping once in his life he tears the LB a new one and for God's sake just puts in a handful of decent crosses. I mean even if it's just through a statistical fluke like if you attempt 10000 crosses at least a few should be okay even if you don't mean them to be

It was a fairly decent cross vs Sunderland for Gil in 2016. Only time I've seen him do it in 7+ years though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wishywashy said:

We should bloody get a couple of extra places regardless, there is so many joke clubs in the CL 

• Confused 1