Marco Asensio

wishywashy

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I’ll throw my phone in the canal for a week, that should cover it. 

Nah just don't have it near you til the window is over, Unai may want Mbappe as well

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

As I'm relatively new to the show on here, are there genuine ITK on here ? & cannot be named ? Do people put messages in code ? & only the chosen few understand the code? When I used to come on this site just to look, there seemed to be one other two with snippets of info, I remember the Trees from Birmingham International Airport tracking flights under Lerner. But since then Aston Villa have always been water tight with transfers, so find it hard to believe people on here could very well be ITK, but it's a funny old world

From time to time someone gets some ITK, and gets exposed on Twitter and has to change their avatar.

But proper consistent ITKs, either don’t exist, or don’t share their intel. You’d get found out pretty quickly I think.

• Like 1

He's definitely coming. My so called knows everything about football nose mate has never hears of him so it's done as far as I'm concerned.

Though in his defence he thinks their new owners are utter PR merchants who'll do a manure/Burnely and laiden debt on the club to finance the club and have yet to do the legally bound offer the share price to the other shareholders and owner buy it all due to their money laundering owners, I mean honest owners wanting to keep it on the HKSE for some exploited value reason. So all above board for them. Allegedly. Told from a nose who knows folks in his sad, sad sad sad, club.

Edited by stewiek2

10 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

He's definitely coming. My so called knows everything about football nose mate has never hears of him so it's done as far as I'm concerned.

Though in his defence he thinks their new owners are utter PR merchants who'll do a manure/Burnely and laiden debt on the club to finance the club and have yet to do the legally bound offer the share price to the other shareholders and owner buy it all due to their money laundering owners, I mean honest owners wanting to keep it on the HKSE for some exploited value reason. So all above board for them. Allegedly. Told from a nose who knows folks in his sad, sad sad sad, club.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

I rarely hear people saying things like this about Manchester and Liverpool. I’m not from Birmingham either. I’m not even from England. But I don’t see much difference between Manchester and Birmingham and I definitely think Birmingham is much nicer than Liverpool. I find Liverpool depressing. They’ve had more successful teams than us but the cities haven’t prevented some of the world’s top players playing there. So if our team is good enough, the location shouldn’t be an issue. I know the original post was in comparison to Paris which is fair but I see this a lot about Birmingham. 

Get the claret tinted glasses off mate. Birmingham is not nicer than Liverpool or Manchester, sorry 😅 I love it and all, but it's just not.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's been reported by ALOT more outlets and journos than just Marca though?

The problem is there are a few decent journalists out there with credible information, but as soon as it gets reported all of the fake journos, aggregator sites, click baiters and fan pages jump in and start repeating it in an ever loudening echo chamber until no one can tell how legit some of the stories are. Presumably there has been some initial contact at least between us and Asensio’s camp as it’s been reported by decent sources but beyond that I doubt any one much knows what’s going on.

Edited by david-avfc
  • Like 1

Been Manchester, shit hole. Not been Liverpool yet but will be going in June for the British Junior Dodgeball championships, I've heard it's a shit hole though. 

I was born and bred in Birmingham and while parts of it (small heath) should be nuked, the majority if it is ok. 

If I was a footballer I would deffo choose Birmingham.

• Like 1

Â