Manuel Ugarte

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I see some people say we have " other priorities", but based on the things I've read and seen about this lad, I think he is one you get anyway if there is a possibility!

It seems he is THAT good.

Off to spurs then!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

I think there is possibly more in this because of the Mendes links. And we’re in a much better place with Emery than we were when we were after Bissouma.

Ahh my sweet prince. 

Memories.

This feels a bit like Kamara to me.

Quality player yet link goes under the radar until we announce it a week after the season ends.

22, 10 caps for Uruguay already and can give us more depth in the defensive midfield role when you consider Kamara's missed about 15 games injured this season.

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Kamara's missed about 15 games injured this season.

Is this all it was? Felt like twice that!

Midfield four of Luiz, Kamara, Ugarte & Ramsey? Don like.

Edited by Don_Simon

According to @Record_Portugal🇵🇹 Jorge Mendes has presented Sporting with a €60m offer for PSG's Manuel Ugarte, this matches the value of the release clause.

Edited by nick76
  • Sad 1

Hopefully the lad is swayed by the lure of playing in an actual competitive league (and playing for the greatest manager of all time), and chooses us. Emery might even have a word and tell him all about PSG

1 minute ago, PeterSw said:

Hopefully the lad is swayed by the lure of playing in an actual competitive league (and playing for the greatest manager of all time), and chooses us. Emery might even have a word and tell him all about PSG

The league Man City win nearly every season 😉

• Haha 1

Â