Nico Williams

RicRic

32 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Waiting for a big club to come in for him...

Or maybe it's just as it says on the tin mate?

My understanding is that at Bilbao, and the Basque contingent, the loyalty is quite difficult to break!

In fairness, our " targets " aren't the only players available. Don't think it's anything to be disheartened by. No club, not even the biggest land all their top targets, or land them when they want them all the time.

We move on!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Just because the media says he’s our number one target doesn’t make it true. Full confidence in Unai and the board to bring in the names we need. It’s not a knock on our ambitions. 

Transfer window is ruined mate, haven’t you heard? 

13 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Why are we not nailing our targets? Very frustrating. 

I wouldn't go back in for him again if he has turned us down.

Because we're at the point where it's difficult to sign players that are upgrades on what we have. Both sides are taking a chance on the other and I can't imagine that most 20-year-old footballers, especially those based outside the UK, hold us in decent regard given how shit we've been for as long they can remember. 

We've established ourselves back in the prem, now we need to do the same in the top half and in European competitions. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I went out with this mentality last night, full of belief, and still came home alone 😔

Next time aim for a 2.

That way when you come home with a 3 you’ll be over the moon.

You’re welcome.

Edited by Thug
  • Haha 4

I gotta admit, id never heard of this Nico Williams till recent times, so I will bow to everyone else greater knowledge - but I have just watched on youtube some videos of his seasons "Highlights" which proceeded to be 7/8 mins of him running into people, crossing the ball out of play, and scuffing shots 

again, i bow to others greater knowledge, but even Tonev had a better highlights video

• Haha 2

Â