Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 10 of 10

TheAuthority

1 minute ago, MCU said:

12 v 11 today with our crowd. Come on Villa!

I think you'll be right. I'm gutted I'm not there today, It's got all the makings of one that could live very long in the memory.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He clearly sees something in Bailey.

Emery said he was working with Bailey to find his best time in the team. I think he will be here next season as a squad player at least. He may even surprise a few next year and be a starter. 

• Like 1

So gutted I am not there today, but represented by my Granddaughter and her Villa fan boyfriend, her first game since her conversion from Spurs fan (son in-law not happy)

she said even the train was rocking, cheering on the walk to VP

wait until the team come out and VP lifts off 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 2

We should be trying to start this game at a high tempo, exploit their inexperienced players and get a couple of goals up by half time. Hopefully the game will be done and dusted by the time their first teamers come on. 

Edited by Made In Aston

10 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

They should be going hard for the win, as I would expect is to do if roles were reversed. We’ve just got to “finish the job”

Naa, I would have expected any manager just to say to go out there and enjoy yourself, knowing the season is done.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Naa, I would have expected any manager just to say to go out there and enjoy yourself, knowing the season is done.

Yet in this thread we've got people bitching about Man City's weakened squad and saying the authorities should punish them. Funny old world :D 

• Like 1