Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 10 of 10

TheAuthority

20 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I know 🤦‍♂️ think it's the North stand the Brighton furom, I read alot of the 1st 7 pages just to get a gauge of how they were feeling going unto this game considering that there done & job do e this season & was taken back how much the majority on that furom dislike us. 

I guess you don't know that they've only won one of our 15 fixtures going back all the way to 1981. And we've beaten them in the last three games in a row. No wonder they don't like us. We're a bogey team for them. They want revenge and they might be very difficult to play against today.

23 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I know 🤦‍♂️ think it's the North stand the Brighton furom, I read alot of the 1st 7 pages just to get a gauge of how they were feeling going unto this game considering that there done & job do e this season & was taken back how much the majority on that furom dislike us. 

I just read the same thread and I don’t see what you are seeing, yeah there’s a few posters who want to get revenge on Villa for stopping them winning the championship, but just as many supporters who want Villa to get Europe over Spurs. 

Just now, robby b said:

I guess you don't know that they've only won one of our 15 fixtures going back all the way to 1981. And we've beaten them in the last three games in a row. No wonder they don't like us. We're a bogey team for them. They want revenge and they might be very difficult to play against today.

That’s an uncomfortable read actually. When we have long losing runs against teams, it usually makes me feel pretty positive going into a game as that means we’re due a win. Hopefully our good run against Brighton can stretch to one more game at least.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I just read the same thread and I don’t see what you are seeing, yeah there’s a few posters who want to get revenge on Villa for stopping them winning the championship, but just as many supporters who want Villa to get Europe over Spurs. 

Say half & half then but it's definitely not the 10% you said in a previous post. My point really is the surprise that some of the Brighton fans dislike us, you can get the Leeds, fans Norwich fans etc cause there's a history of things happening, but found it odd that Brighton do that all.

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

Say half & half then but it's definitely not the 10% you said in a previous post. My point really is the surprise that some of the Brighton fans dislike us, you can get the Leeds, fans Norwich fans etc cause there's a history of things happening, but found it odd that Brighton do that all.

As an example, I don't feel too fond of Wolves or West Ham these days because they keep beating us, which is annoying ! :s

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robby b said:

As an example, I don't feel too fond of Wolves or West Ham these days because they keep beating us, which is annoying ! :s

I get it suppose, like despise Man utd over the hold they've had on us over the years 👍

On 27/05/2023 at 09:23, It's Your Round said:

I’ve found it now, ignore me!

Seems harsh but OK. I've added you to my ignore user list. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Seems harsh but OK. I've added you to my ignore user list. 

Thank god for that. I can say what I want about the cushion-shagging rocket polisher now :D

Edited by It's Your Round

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Thank god for that. I can say what I want about the cushion-shagging rocket polisher now :D

Oi! I haven't done it yet! 

• Haha 1

Fans at VP will be too much for Brighton today, I'm sure everyone of us will be cheering up the win, players I'm sure will be desperate for it too.

I think in the first 15 minutes, we will know if Brighton are up for this, can't wait!!

13 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I get it suppose, like despise Man utd over the hold they've had on us over the years 👍

Yeah, that's it, I don't like Man Utd because of that. Although I dlislike them less now that we've finally beaten them at Villa Park! 😅(And now that we've beaten them in the league two seasons in a row).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The wait until kickoff is f**king killing me. 

The thread header says it's a 4.00 ko, but it's actually 4.30, isn't it? So no team news until 3.30. 

7 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

You are joking, but the Aston branch of the Risotto Poetry Appreciation Society are a really passionate bunch... probably a little too passionate, in fact.

The fella in the picture throwing a punch actually published this little gem in the Society's monthly magazine about his mate's girlfriend, hence the carnage...

And he feeds her

Crisp cool chardonnay drenches their lips, it's flavour running rivulets over their tongues.

Eyes widen over the candlelit table, and he thinks about giving her sons.

Rich sticky risotto slowly prised from bowls, mouthfuls devoured in anticipation, he wipes his mouth with emphasised lust and she thinks about sensual elation.

Chargrilled sardines stare eyes from their plates. She plucks them away, eating them whole, one by one.

His leg quivers tremulously under the table, her sweetness burning like African suns

Creamy creme brulee drips from their spoons, slipping down their throats, placating their hunger.

He presses his appetite firmly to hers, her thighs drawing him in to taste erotic thunder.

Someone's been on ChatGPT

I wasn't really thinking this was such an important match and something to get worried about till I came and read this thread. 

Now I feel

hippopotamus-pooping.gif

Heading to my mate’s place now to watch it with a small crew of Villa boys. It’ll be nice to get a few beers in to take just a little of the edge off those intense nerves. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 2