Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 10 of 10

TheAuthority

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Right I'm not letting any other fecker (yes, looking at you @Demitri_C & @zab6359) start a prematch cup final thread.

I did this for every game of our 10 game winning streak in the champo and @Demitri_C screwed up our Champions League run by starting a pre-match thread before me (he's a glory hunter)  and then @zab6359 just fecked it up even more (probably through naivety I'm guessing) 

Anyway - here we are - I have no idea if this is a straight shoot out with Brighton, if Spuds are going to have a say, or if everything is out of our hands.

But as someone who has been to VP on European nights, I do know that Lord Emery of Unai is on the cusp of something remarkable with our beloved team and a win against Brighton will hopefully give us 7th or even 6th  place and a spot in one of next years European competitions.

UTV*

*& f**k @Demitri_C & @zab6359 for screwing shit up

You are crazy 😂

• Haha 4

Pointless stat of the day.

Our average attendance last season was 41,681.

Our average attendance this season currently stands at 41,679.

Yes, really.

In order to match last season's average we need 41,688 at the Brighton game. 41,688 would be the 5th lowest attendance of the season so you'd imagine we'll reach it easily, especially as it's the last day. Should be a bumper crowd in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Our capacity has reduced slightly though hasn't it with the introduction of the disabled seating in the away section?

Yeah. It’s not 41688 really, anyway. There may be that many viewing positions, but segregation, seats with no view, and so on means the league game capacity is basically 42200, I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EvilChameleon said:

Win and we're in, you gotta love it.

It's amazing. Totally in our hands. I'd definitely be happy with Europa Conference League. I do hope Brighton screw up against Southampton though (and don't beat City) so that it could become win and we're in the Europa.