Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

6 minutes ago, useless said:

He has been interviewed by Agbonlahor the video is on the official site

GA is turning into a really decent presenter isnt he 

• Confused 1

Just watched the video, Chris Heck does speak well. Interesting to see the stadium improvements over the next 2 years. 

Club legend... Gabby. What a shame he decided to abuse that position and shit talk us on radio/podcasts.

Sooner Watkins takes over his PL goal scoring record the better. 

As for Heck, he finally gave some unambiguous answers that we've long been waiting for. The kind of thing I think he's known for months but for whatever reason decided to keep it quiet or disguised. Maybe a tactic he's learned over the years. Release the bad news quietly and then let it simmer before releasing slightly better news that sounds even better being delivered after a period of simmering. 

He did seem more relaxed than in his previous conversations. Maybe a result of him getting more comfortable with his position and finding it easier to deliver "good" news. But hopefully means we hear more from him than we have recently

Seems like he's cottoned on to leaving the Holte alone having solely focused efforts there previously. Words are great, let's see what action we get over the summer. 

• Like 1

On 09/05/2024 at 13:31, Callum said:

GA is turning into a really decent presenter isnt he 

Like a kind of GA+  No wonder Heck seems to get on with him so well. 

On 09/05/2024 at 14:25, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

yes, Heck has converted him to GA+

Just now, sidcow said:

Like a kind of GA+  No wonder Heck seems to get on with him so well. 

curse-aukerman.gif

On 09/05/2024 at 17:42, Buffs said:

Heck fully kitted out in Adidas! 

Yes I noted that. Fully on (future) brand. 

One quick question from the interview.  This is the second or third time I have heard reference to our sleeve sponsorship being increased significantly.  However, I don't recall seeing / hearing who the new sleeve sponsor is or whether this is something that relates to next season or was an increase this season.  Has there been an announcement (official or otherwise) on this?

10 minutes ago, allani said:

One quick question from the interview.  This is the second or third time I have heard reference to our sleeve sponsorship being increased significantly.  However, I don't recall seeing / hearing who the new sleeve sponsor is or whether this is something that relates to next season or was an increase this season.  Has there been an announcement (official or otherwise) on this?

Not yet, yet to be revealed. I’m assuming it’s a big increase or at least double the deal we have with Trade Nation atm. A lot of big changes and improvements starting (ahead of/for) next season.

Â