Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Can they just get on with it, I start work at 10.

I want expecting anything this morning with the store not opening until 2pm... hadn't considered they might do the reveal online before then...

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I want expecting anything this morning with the store not opening until 2pm... hadn't considered they might do the reveal online before then...

You can't expect people to wag work and turn up on a whim though?  Got to show people it's worth the travel expense before 2pm.

7 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

You can't expect people to wag work and turn up on a whim though?  Got to show people it's worth the travel expense before 2pm.

Ahh, so I can expect one of those videos that has lots of dark shots of the kit, epileptic fit inducing flashes, and close up detailed shots of the badge that leave you with no idea what the kit actually looks like?

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

See I thought the opposite. They’re trying to avoid leaks and have done really well. Most leaks last year came from the shop staff so I thought they would reveal it online before they stock the shop up. You’re probably right tho.

IMO, I think there'll be something at 10am as that'll give people time then to get to the shop for 2pm. I've seen a few people saying "oh I'll be impressed if they get it sorted at this short of notice" as if you believe this is a last minute thing. The shirt sponsor was rumoured months ago, the badge was sorted months ago, and we've got same kit maker. I never get why people compare us to other clubs, just chill, sit back and enjoy it when it comes. You're gonna buy it anyway 🤣

UTV

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked. Honestly, I've not been much of a fan of the recent kits. The last great-looking kit for me was Luke's Championship kit. Plus the sponsor is a real turn-off. Hope it isn't too bad. 

That said, I actually really like the new badge. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

14 hours ago, mrchnry said:

VERY crudely done on powerpoint in about 2 mins but I think i'd be buying if it looked anywhere near this. 

av-min.jpg

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...is a hugely significant part of the reason we want to be involved with a prestigious institution, which is what Aston Villa Football Club are."

I like them already :P 

• Haha 1