The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

2 hours ago, villan95 said:

I think I must be missing something with Caicedo, like he's a pretty good player but I've never been wowed. There has to be better available for over £100M or even half of that.

Record transfer for a DM. I'm not understanding this one at all.

48 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Record transfer for a DM. I'm not understanding this one at all.

Often these crazy transfer fees are driven by an ego, the owner doesn’t want to be seen to be not rich enough. That’s the only thing I can think of.

42 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Caicedo signed for £4.5m just a couple of years ago now being sold for 24 times that amount after 18 months of actually PL football..

Klopp is really stretching the Coutinho money as best he can.

The buck toothed psycho will still moan about how he can't compete financially with City.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villan95 said:

I think I must be missing something with Caicedo, like he's a pretty good player but I've never been wowed. There has to be better available for over £100M or even half of that.

there was. they had the chance to buy bellingham for the same money but apparently couldn't afford him. i'd be raging if i was a red-scouse fan

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

there was. they had the chance to buy bellingham for the same money but apparently couldn't afford him. i'd be raging if i was a red-scouse fan

Next to Pep, Klopp is one of the insufferable hypocrital managers. Cried about finances now does this. They could absolutely afford Jude and I wonder if he said no. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Giro said:

Bellingham was lined up for Madrid ages ago, he defo turned the scousers down 

I don't think he was ever in conversation for Liverpool. They are not shopping in the elite category, their fans think they are, but the 2020 season is long over. They're a team that will fight for top 4, not challenge anything. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Farlz said:

:lol: You can't beat Levy.

"England captain Harry Kane is set to have a medical at Bayern Munich after being given permission to travel to Germany by Tottenham.

Bayern and Spurs agreed a deal worth more than 100m euros (£86.4m) for the 30-year-old on Thursday."

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66276899)

Also, that Kaveh, I was watching Sky Sports News a couple of days ago while eating lunch and there was some major update on the Spurs transfer.  It was Kaveh saying that Spurs had rejected Bayern's Friday deadline bid as per David Ornstein and some blah blah blah stuff.  He gets thanked, the main presenter starts talking and then Kaveh interrupts him to say "sorry to interrupt, but I'm hearing that Spurs have rejected the Friday bid".  Even the presenter was sort of like "what the **** mate, you've JUST told me this". 

• Haha 1