The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

Genuine question but does he start for Real Madrid. Modric and Kroos are near the end but still dependable then Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde fighting for a position

Of the clubs linked this is probably the one he might get limited playing time unless one or two of them are moved on

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Genuine question but does he start for Real Madrid. Modric and Kroos are near the end but still dependable then Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde fighting for a position

Of the clubs linked this is probably the one he might get limited playing time unless one or two of them are moved on

Aren't their contracts up in the summer?  I'd imagine they won't be there next season, leaving Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde and Bellingham to fight it out over 3 positions.

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Aren't their contracts up in the summer?  I'd imagine they won't be there next season, leaving Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde and Bellingham to fight it out over 3 positions.

Apparently Kroos has already signed one and Modric has agreed to sign at end of the season both for a year

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently Kroos has already signed one and Modric has agreed to sign at end of the season both for a year

Even if the both stay another year, the others will not have long to wait.

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Romano says James Milner to Brighton on a free in the summer is a done deal.

Brighton with the most un-Brighton signing ever!

7 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Brighton with the most un-Brighton signing ever!

They signed Lallana on a free from Liverpool a couple of seasons ago. I’m more surprised they’re paying £30 mil for Joao Pedro. They don’t normally pay big bucks I don’t think. Good signing tho.

On 28/04/2023 at 14:37, Zatman said:

Whenever I watch Madrid Camavinga always seems to be playing at LB (and looks brilliant there) although long term he'll be in the centre.

Ceballos has started loads of games so that's obviously where Bellingham comes in and becomes instant upgrade once he settles in.

Interesting thing here is he joins Real Madrid and he won't be coming to premier league for a very long time as Madrid isn't really the sort of club you want to leave once the trophies start piling up unless you can't settle and he's adapted to Germany so don't see a huge issue.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Whenever I watch Madrid Camavinga always seems to be playing at LB (and looks brilliant there) although long term he'll be in the centre.

Ceballos has started loads of games so that's obviously where Bellingham comes in and becomes instant upgrade once he settles in.

Interesting thing here is he joins Real Madrid and he won't be coming to premier league for a very long time as Madrid isn't really the sort of club you want to leave once the trophies start piling up unless you can't settle and he's adapted to Germany so don't see a huge issue.

Ceballos started 15 games this season in all tournaments and all in La Liga

Bellingham will have to deal with his price tag and not putting up great goals and assists number in the internet era when stats are huge. I don't envy him

Edited by Zatman