Chelsea v Liverpool 8pm SS2

Wednesday 

Premier League 

Man Utd v Brentford 8pm

West Ham v Newcastle 8pm SS2

MOTD 10.45pm

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

See the difference between an Unai and a Dyche. Blood and thunder 100 miles an hour .playing ok but with no control. Its just a pile forward isnt it . 

Ones a ginger and the other has marvelous flowing Spanish locks of jet black sexiness.

• Thanks 1

Just on the little stat that came up during the game tonight, regarding most headed goals in one season (Kane would break it if he gets one more to reach 10).

Was slightly surprised to see that Yorke was on there twice, once with Man Utd and once with us in 95-96 (both 8). Hadn’t realised so many of his goals that season with us were headers, I don’t really think of his aerial ability in front of goal.

14 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I could see Everton getting something tonight, Spurs have looked average away and with the manager situation it'll be even tougher I think. That's my prediction anyway. 

Can’t see Spurs improving much even with Conte leaving. The interim manager has been with Conte everywhere he’s been, will just be the same style of football, but not as good.

Everton players looking annoyed that the linesman’s flag didn’t go up earlier. If only they could let them play on and then review using some sort of video system that could determine whether or not someone is offside in under 7 minutes.

I’m not sure how long it will take but eventually someone is going to get seriously injured after a clear offside wasn’t flagged and they played on needlessly.

Then they’ll change the rules.

Â