Match Thread: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

On the American broadcast, I can sometimes hear someone shouting, rather loud, kind of barking, in a way that sounds possibly Arabic or perhaps Urdu? Do you guys hear that sometimes? I’m trying to figure out if it’s coming from a coach or a player or a spectator? It’s incredibly loud when it happens. It’s just kind of weird.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

On the American broadcast, I can sometimes hear someone shouting, rather loud, kind of barking, in a way that sounds possibly Arabic or perhaps Urdu? Do you guys hear that sometimes? I’m trying to figure out if it’s coming from a coach or a player or a spectator?

It's Unai in Spanish :D

How the **** have they gotten away with it twice? Unbelievable. We should be lodging a formal complaint to the league and PGMOL. Same player twice, clear as day both times, both reviewed and neither given. At the other end they wouldn't even think twice about awarding both. Disgusting 

• Like 2

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

On the American broadcast, I can sometimes hear someone shouting, rather loud, kind of barking, in a way that sounds possibly Arabic or perhaps Urdu? Do you guys hear that sometimes? I’m trying to figure out if it’s coming from a coach or a player or a spectator?

Is he shouting HANDBALL

• Like 1