Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is so **** pedestrian. They have us pinned in our box, overly committed, and we are so **** slow we let them all get back and reposition before we actually launch an attack. 

We had a counter a few minutes ago where Bailey did well and broke, passed back to Ramsey... he completely killed it, we slowed right down and went back to the defence.  Infuriating.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

When was the last time we had a player who could regularly get the ball anywhere near the goal with a shot from distance?

Albrighton 

Just now, Davkaus said:

We do **** all when we break. Charge to the half way line, see we have no options. Pass it back and forth along our back 4. 

that's not really true though, we've had some great chances. I know the game is a bit frustrating (especially now when they have momentum), but come on man..

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

That was a fantastic pass to Ollie, any top striker would have been on that like a flash, this is why a few goals from Ollie along with him missing sitters don't make him a top striker.

Agreed , Watkins was signed when we got promoted , have to admit he did well to improve to a mid-table premier league team first choice striker , but don’t think he’s good enough to help us into European places ..

Just now, osmark86 said:

that's not really true though, we've had some great chances. I know the game is a bit frustrating (especially now when they have momentum), but come on man..

Oh over the game, sure, I more meant in this moment, it's been quite poor and short of ideas since half time