Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

Just now, Tom13 said:

Awful from Emi. His shot stopping is generally average.

I don't think we'd get a better all round  keeper, but I'd probably take the money if a big offer came in the summer, he's certainly not the wall he has been for us in the past, World Cup hype aside, he's not been great this season at all.

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't think we'd get a better all round  keeper, but I'd probably take the money if a big offer came in the summer, he's certainly not the wall he has been for us in the past, World Cup hype aside, he's not been great this season at all.

Agree with this, believing his own hype, has blinded him a bit.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not really. We’re exactly where we deserve to be. We’re an average PL side, perhaps even below average. We have a good manager but he can’t perform miracles with a set of players who aren’t top half quality. 

Im just happy we’re not in the relegation mix. 

Yep just look at the state of our bench. Really can't expect too much for the rest of the season besides not being in a relegation battle

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not really. We’re exactly where we deserve to be. We’re an average PL side, perhaps even below average. We have a good manager but he can’t perform miracles with a set of players who aren’t top half quality. 

Im just happy we’re not in the relegation mix. 

Exactly! Losing this game will be annoying but drawing sweeping conclusions from it is ridiculous.

• Like 1