Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

A man got aggressive because a stranger wanted to search his property? Am I missing something? 

From a quick scroll through that lunatic's twitter feed, it's one of the smaller leaps of "logic". You really do choose some amusing sources Lupin.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

A man got aggressive because a stranger wanted to search his property? Am I missing something? 

Guy called Tim Barnes who's fiancee 'went missing' in 2010 and was never found. He was held on suspicion of her murder 2 times( first in 2001 and again in 2010) but got off.
Guy called 'Tim Barnes' making strange comments on Nicola's Facebook photos. 
Also Apprently who was aggressive yesterday to a guy wanting to search his property 

Edited by Lupinthe5th

13 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Guy called Tim Barnes who's fiancee 'went missing' in 2010 and was never found. He was held on suspicion of her murder 2 times( first in 2001 and again in 2010) but got off.
Guy called 'Tim Barnes' making strange comments on Nicola's Facebook photos. 
Also Apprently who was aggressive yesterday to a guy wanting to search his property 

A Tim Barnes didnt get off, he was released without charge. Didn't go to court, no charges to get off.

A Tim Barnes made a comment that would otherwise go unnoticed.

A Tim Barnes was aggressive to a stranger who wanted to search his property.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

A Tim Barnes was aggressive to a stranger who wanted to search his property.

I dispute even this. If anything it's the dickhead filming who continues trying to escalate things, the guy he's filming has got more patience with him than I'd have had.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

7 days ago Twitter Constabulary’s prime suspect was Nicola Bulleys husband. Today their focus has shifted to a random man who left a comment on a Facebook page. Wait till they start looking at @bicksters prime suspect. 

I wouldn't rule anything out mate, like we didn't think anything of the school caretaker when he was interviewed in the media.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I wouldn't rule anything out mate, like we didn't think anything of the school caretaker when he was interviewed in the media.

That's not quite right, I think Ian Huntley was a prime suspect very quickly, and it was bizarre that he was giving media interviews and hanging around the investigation.

The difference with Nicola Bulley's husband is he has an obvious reason to be talking about it, and he apparently has a pretty solid alibi.

If she hasn't fallen in the water, then it's most likely a third party who we're not aware of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

The entire world thought it was him. He wasn’t a random man off the Internet. It may turn out to be him but professional kranks on the Internet seem to be pissing in the dark and whatever they splash becomes a suspect. 

Â