Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

59 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The entire world thought it was him. He wasn’t a random man off the Internet. It may turn out to be him but professional kranks on the Internet seem to be pissing in the dark and whatever they splash becomes a suspect. 

Did they? I had no idea who he was at the time. I only knew after the inconsistencies came out

• Like 1

It's quite concerning really, and if that's a routine of hers, going for a walk in that area then that could have been a planned thought out meticulous abduction. There are people out there unfortunately who would do this.

So a few years ago I was out on a Sunday morning with my girlfriend, we went for a run and were running around a big playing field, and the only people there (it was in a small village). There's a small car park and a building/clubhouse type thing there too. So I'd stopped by the clubhouse, can't remember why, probably to do some burpees or something mad like that and she carried on, when I got up to carry on running I was about 40 metres behind her. I looked to my right and there was a black BMW with a bloke in it who was blatantly watching her, but then saw me (I'm a 5 Ft 11 Prison Officer who at the time was late 30's with a shaved head) which obviously spooked him and he drove off. Unfortunately I could never get the angle to get his registration plate. 

I have no idea what his agenda was but it could have been quite scary if she was on her own. The point is, lone female, isolated area, there is a very small percentage of the population who are quite warped and do bad things, and if it's a stranger it'll be easier to go undetected for some time.

Hopefully she's found soon though, as this must be awful for her family and friends.

• Shocked 1

47 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

It's quite concerning really, and if that's a routine of hers, going for a walk in that area then that could have been a planned thought out meticulous abduction. There are people out there unfortunately who would do this.

So a few years ago I was out on a Sunday morning with my girlfriend, we went for a run and were running around a big playing field, and the only people there (it was in a small village). There's a small car park and a building/clubhouse type thing there too. So I'd stopped by the clubhouse, can't remember why, probably to do some burpees or something mad like that and she carried on, when I got up to carry on running I was about 40 metres behind her. I looked to my right and there was a black BMW with a bloke in it who was blatantly watching her, but then saw me (I'm a 5 Ft 11 Prison Officer who at the time was late 30's with a shaved head) which obviously spooked him and he drove off. Unfortunately I could never get the angle to get his registration plate. 

I have no idea what his agenda was but it could have been quite scary if she was on her own. The point is, lone female, isolated area, there is a very small percentage of the population who are quite warped and do bad things, and if it's a stranger it'll be easier to go undetected for some time.

Hopefully she's found soon though, as this must be awful for her family and friends.

Scary indeed!

The thing that makes abduction less likely is the location she was when last seen, the area was quiet but not empty as she was witnessed by at least two other dog walkers. To abduct her someone would have had to take from the field to the bridge that crosses the river (they've ruled out all other directions due to CCTV apparently) along a river footpath and then out onto a road, that whilst probably not busy, from the amount of cars they said they are tracing suggests it also not quiet, and then stick her in a vehicle all with no one seeing them. Or take her further along the bank of the river to another location. 

The luck you would need to do all that without being spotted would be phenomenal 

• Like 2

If she is not in the water then,  the only thing I can think of now is that she went into the water and then got out later on to someone waiting at a specific point on the river to pick her up.

Cant be abduction from the bench as the mobile or dog would have messed this up.

17 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I wouldn't rule anything out mate, like we didn't think anything of the school caretaker when he was interviewed in the media.

I have read a few books on this case,  they had him as Number 1 suspect almost straight away,  cleaning your car was never a good look,  once he spoke on camera he was effectively done (He actually said I could be the last person to see them) + his house stank of bleach etc + mobile data from the girls and so on.

2 hours ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Scary. Especially in this country for Woman. 

Similar to what DeadlyDirk posted, when our dog was younger my wife would often take him along a stretch of canal, usually between 8-9am. 

One day, she was walking him, nobody else about and in the distance she saw a figure, all in black. She said the dog clocked it, they were quite far away still, and the dog (chocolate lab but he's built like a brick shithouse) growled and let out about 5 really loud barks. Whoever it was up ahead, turned around. They may have been scared of dogs but considering the canal path is usually rife with them being walked, it would be a weird place to go for a walk if you were. 

I also had something like that happen, but whoever it was was walking behind me. The dog kept stopping and looking around. Everytime he did, whoever it was would stop. Eventually I stopped at where the dog usually went into the water. I looked back and the person was just stood there. They then turned around and ran back the way they'd came. Very weird. 

Unfortunately, if you are a bit of a wrong un', places like these, I guess, can be somewhere to go and creep people out or follow someone. 

In this case, I think it's one of 2 things. She's either come to harm by a third party, who has either taken her somewhere or possibly killed her and dumped her elsewhere. Or - it's her bloke. There is something a bit odd about him and he don't seem overly upset by it all. I'd be inconsolable if this happened to my wife, the not knowing where she is, what has happened to her and I don't think they've been together for very long. 

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Just pop an Air Tag up your arsehole

I've been doing that for a while.  Never thought it could help track me of I got lost though. Double Bubble! 

Edited by sidcow

Â