Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

18 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

How can Peter Faulding's super duper technology that can see every stick and stone miss the body?
How can the police who have searched for weeks miss the body?

Was the tech overhyped, Did they not search probably or was the body planted there last night? 

I get the impression the idea of conspiracy theories fills a big hole in your life. 

Why don't you just let those responsible deal with the death of a young mother. What do you get out of throwing crazy ideas on a football message board?

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

A lot of people, some on here, should have a real think about themselves. 

Both embarrassing and genuinely saddening at how social media have jumped all over this. 

Came to say exactly the same thing. 

• Like 2

The expert who was adamant she wasn’t in the river must feel like a bit of a pleb now. 

Tidal waters and flows aren’t like a swimming pool and there’s enough muck and silt in our rivers so keep a body submerged, until a time when, and I’m sorry to be grim, the gasses have raised the body to the surface.

Those poor kids man 😩

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ahhh but he said if he knew she had alcohol problems, he would have adapted his search, whatever the **** that means!

I've absolutely no doubt he'll be cropping up in some TV interviews shortly where he'll enlighten us about how this happened. 

Â