Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Yes and all that is very plausible except for the fact that he is a word removed

Well he was Leicester's captain for years and pretty much all his teammates speak highly of him, his leaving was falling out with Rodgers wasn't it?

No idea on what's happened in France but ultimately if we lose leadership at the back when Emi isn't around I'm not sure if there's a better OOC number 2 than Schmeichel on experience.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

So it looks like he's more of a promising young talent who's stock seems to be on the rise. An attacking left winger, still only 21 and I guess a decent stop gap and cover for Bailey on that left attacking side.

Will be good to see him in the Europa Conference games.

Small wages and a decent bit of business for such a low fee.

Good window if he's the last piece of the puzzle.  👍

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So it looks like he's more of a promising young talent who's stock seems to be on the rise. An attacking left winger, sill only 21 and I guess a decent stop gap and cover for Bailey on that left attacking side.

Good window.  👍

Wait, what? 

59 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

Finishing in the top half of the Premier league for the first time in 12 years is a hell of a drug

Nothing to do with where we finish. 

It's to do with the fact, we are talking about a player, who I'll be honest, I've never heard of, having to be convinced to join a club like Villa. 

5 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Wait, what? 

Ezzalzouli..

I said;

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So it looks like he's more of a promising young talent who's stock seems to be on the rise. An attacking left winger, still only 21 and I guess a decent stop gap and cover for Bailey on that left attacking side.

Good window if he's the last piece of the puzzle.  👍