Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

What told me this was bollocks after watching few highlight videos on YouTube is the fact the guy said £50 million 🤣🤣🤣 knowhere near a £50 million player, if he is then Ollie Watkins is worth £200 million. Onto the next transfer rumour 🤣

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it like an Open policy?

Am I missing an obvious pun?

(I mean now, I haven't been thinking about this since January).

It was like an ‘open door’ policy, openda, Openda policy… 

A genius like me is wasted around here…

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

I'd go back in for Smith Rowe.

I think he's up for another season at Arsenal, to prove that he can still do a job for them following missing much of last season through injury. As has been said, they would only sell for silly money and I don't think he wants to move out of London myself. 

• Like 1

£70m being demanded for Goncalves, so that won't be happening.

Clubs are so much more switched on than even 4 years ago when we came up. Imagine if we'd have to buy 9 players in this market!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

They’ve also added Tonali into that midfield which was brilliant last season. Their recruitment has been fairly excellent bar Gordon and there’s a reason they’ll want to sign Barnes. Much less risk involved than adding a young wide man from Spain etc imo 

I guess when you can blow 27m on Woods and Targett without anyone even noticing recruitment will always look good.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Similar to Dani Ceballos situation in a way - but I'd be looking to sign Antonio Blanco. 

At least looking to loan w/ an option to buy. I don't see him getting into Real Madrid's team anytime soon with Bellingham, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde, etc. and they just signed that Arda Guler. 

I think he'd be pretty shrewd business - we have the Spanish connection on our side now 😎

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I guess when you can blow 27m on Woods and Targett without anyone even noticing recruitment will always look good.

Panic-station money spent staying up when bottom at Christmas is a bit different. They took Burnley's striker. Burnley went down, they didn't.

I hate Newcastle as much as the next human but the insistence they haven't spent well is weird. You can still dislike them despite praise, it's ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1