Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

15 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Of course most read with understanding  but for those confused, i was referring to Nico Williams being the player we can’t get as Bilbao are a awkward club to get players out of and then the reference showing it’s similar to a record label in the 90’s where artists couldn’t leave… there you go 🫡

You keep saying “most read with blah” as if English is second language to me! 

Personally I would say, stop speaking in gobbledygook 😉

This sounds unlikely, and I hope. Not really a fan:

Aston Villa, Borussia Dortmund and Galatasaray are battling for Weston McKennie's signature, according to a report.

Weston McKennie looking for a new club
Villa, Dortmund, and Galatasaray interested
Transfer battle for the USMNT midfielder
WHAT HAPPENED? The three teams are interested in signing the midfielder, according to Caught Offside. The USMNT star, who is currently under contract at Juventus, is on the lookout for a new club and has attracted significant attention from these three teams.

THE BIGGER PICTURE: The 24-year-old joined Leeds on loan for the second half of the 2022-23 season which ended with them getting relegated. As a key player for the United States, McKennie has showcased his versatility and strong work ethic.

Aston Villa's Premier League status, Dortmund's reputation for nurturing talent and Galatasaray's illustrious history make these clubs attractive destinations for the talented midfielder.

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

We will no doubtedly sign a number two keeper as well as a couple forward players, we have 7 weeks left of the window plenty time ABSOLUTELY no reason for panic whatsoever guys 😊

Ramsey injury means we should now be accelerating the Pedro Goncãlves deal and get him through the door quick! £40m plus £6m in add ons and no more than that ! 

Then we go and get Pino or Felix because one other player is ruled out because that stupid club Bilbao have their players under some Suge Knight death row contract where it appears the players are scared to leave.

Death Row was a record label which had the artist Tupac and other label mates had contracts which meant they basically couldn’t just up and leave or they would pay a heavy price in bodily harm 😕 quick run down on that for those confused by the reference 😂…. Having said that Man United lured Ander Herrera away from them. 

I like the analogy. 

11 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

With Barnes of the table seemingly I'd take Ferran and Kudus as the two new attackers. 

Of what table? Is he like a knight?