Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Tielemans is still 25/26 isn't he?

Leicester should've cashed in last summer and he lost his way there in last 18 months but top quality when on form for them.

I can remember some ITK last August saying we were interested in him so perhaps this is more club/Lange deal regardless of who the coach is.

I actually don't think it would be a bad pickup. Guy with excellent premier league and european experience who can chip in with goals and decent passing and not like he'll just be starting every week if he's playing poorly given how much quality we've got in central midfield now.

Different profile but he could be Dendoncker's replacement for all we know. Or just replace Sanson and Nakamba in our general squad given both will be moving on permanently soon.

I think 5/9 or 5/2 are the numbers being banded about.  😉  Bored.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone else still really like the look of that Lee Kang In?!

Absolutely. I’d rather sign him than Pote, to be honest, especially considering the differences in value. He got another assist yesterday, to end the season with 6 goals and assists in the league. 

Only question mark is the military service, but that’s a worry for another year!

Torres and tielesmann would be a excellent start in my opinion

I thought we were getting feran torres as well as we were heavily linked with him?

For me if we can get felix in on a 18 month loan with option to buy id be thrilled with that on top of those two signings

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I thought we were getting feran torres as well as we were heavily linked with him?

For me if we can get felix in on a 18 month loan with option to buy id be thrilled with that on top of those two signings

We need to get that attacking player in.  So that's the key signing I feel. Torres and Tielemans would be great additions too

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't like that 18 month loan with option to buy shite.

If we performs exceptionally we've just paid for him to audition for PSG ffs

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't like that 18 month loan with option to buy shite.

If we pwrforms exceptionally we've just paid for him to audition for PSG ffs

I get your piibt JV and its a valid onw but if we have success with felix he will stay here. Kulusevski at spurs being a primw example 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

tielesmann 

Youri Tielemans and Julien Nagelsmann's love child?